Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Panthers game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute Denver domination. Denver 55-10.:salute!:
    Definition of the word “Fan”: The term fan refers to someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking of a person, group of persons, work of art, idea, or trend.

Definition of True Broncos Fan: Homer.

Rod Smith the greatest ever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ankz_...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by imh View Post
      Absolute Denver domination. Denver 55-10.:salute!:
      That's some confidence right there.

I'm not quite as confident. I definitely think we CAN win this game. But the Broncos have shown that they are susceptible to letdowns and I'm not sure they can maintain the proper intensity for long enough stretches this season. Hopefully they'll be more consistent next year with more experience.

So for this game, I'm thinking the going will be tough for various reasons. But I'm going to hope the offense comes out and plays well enough to cover for a number of big plays the defense allows.

I'm going with Broncos 34 - Panthers 30.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I have a very bad feeling about this week

I think we tank this game and tank it bad...

cats - 42 (30 of that by halftime)
        Broncs 17

Now for my Bronco glasses!:salute!:

Broncos - 34
        Cats- 17
        If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton

Comment

Everyone says that we play down to our competition and play up to our competition. I just think that good teams bring out the best in the Broncos.

The Broncos gut out a close one this week against a power house NFC team whom I think will represent the NFC in the superbowl. A win this Sunday will defenitely show the character of this team.

Broncos win:
          28-24

Comment

Broncos 31
            Panthers 23

Comment

Broncos 2
              Panthers 0

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                in reality, the Panthers D hasn't came up against a passing attack as good as ours. .
                I think if you look, you'll see that we dominated the Saints. That's the team ranked above you guys as far as passing offense. Overall we've faced and beat 3 of the top 5 passing offenses in the league.
                Have you ever seen the Stewart stiff arm?

I can't post a William version. It's classified as obscene.

Comment

I can't believe so many people are so confident we'll beat the Panthers... in Carolina, no less. It sure seems like the Broncos struggle when the confidence level is this high. I hope that's not the case this time...
                  ------

Comment

Were on a roll. As long as we limit the turnovers there is no reason we can't continue!:salute!:
                    sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

It depends on which Bronco team shows up on game day.

Will they be the road warriors that have won in Cleveland, Atlanta, and NY?

Or will they be the injury riddled (mulitple turnover) team that lost in KC and New England?

The Broncos NEED to come out with a chip on thier shoulder, and believe that they can beat anybody. This game, come sunday, will show everybody what the broncos are really made of. Offensively and Defensively.

This is a HUGE test for the broncos run D. A two headed monster that i dont know if they can stop. The Panthers will try to keep Jay and company side lined by pounding the run (all game long). So when the Broncos do get the ball, they need to take every chance they get to win this game.

Panthers 34
                      Broncos 27

I hope the broncos can prove me wrong. Go Broncos!!!!!

Comment

Honestly I think the Panthers are likely to have a let down.. We see it a lot in the NFL..

They just came off a huge Monday Night win that places them atop the NFC South, and puts them into the 2nd seed. I'm sure they're looking forward to the Giants game which could decide the first seed. Plus a short week.

Everything going against them IMO.

Should be a good game, and I think the Panthers should win, but we'll see.

Comment

LETS GO Broncos!!!!

Kill them kitties

(we helped yall clinch you divison, so return the favor :salute!

*Remeber you beat us and we responded by KILLING Carolina so a Denver win today is VERY possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL FALCON 89 View Post
                            LETS GO Broncos!!!!

Kill them kitties

(we helped yall clinch you divison, so return the favor :salute!

*Remeber you beat us and we responded by KILLING Carolina so a Denver win today is VERY possible.
                            Well, the Broncos haven't technically won the division yet... but it's looking good in KC right now.

Anyway, I'm sure the Broncos would be happy to return the favor if they can.
                            ------

Comment

The only three out of eleven bold enough to predict the score in the 14+ option.

BGMACN CAR-42 Cuddledonks- 3
                              Deltagbear cats - 42 (30 of that by halftime) Broncs 17

And closest to the actual score.....
                              Roddoliver Panthers 35 Broncos 14
                              sigpic
                              Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
                              Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
                              My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Working...
                              X