Welcome Panther Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Panther Fans!

Welcome to Broncomania and hope you enjoy your stay here.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

*tumbleweed*

Will we see any Panther fans? I was at the demolition of your side against the Buccs in Tampa! Hope you put up a performance like that again!

Good luck guys

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      Welcome to Broncomania and hope you enjoy your stay here.
      Thanks for the warm welcome!! Us panther fans are looking forward to playing the Broncos because they have some really good players! maybe after the game we can all go get some Bojangles??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GQ_M3YDaw
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
        I was at the demolition of your side against the Buccs in Tampa! Hope you put up a performance like that again!
        Let's hope not! If I had my choice it would be more like the Buc game that we had last night. That's not what I'm expecting though. I expect this game to be closer due to the Bronco offense.

Here is to a good injury free game!

Comment

Originally posted by panthers2u View Post
          Let's hope not! If I had my choice it would be more like the Buc game that we had last night. That's not what I'm expecting though. I expect this game to be closer due to the Bronco offense.

Welcome.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I for one was very surprised you put up so many points on the Bucs defense.

Our receiving duo hopefully will have a great day against your secondary. Our running game could suffer with loss of Hillis and hopefully will not force us to be one dimensional.

Here's to a good game.

sigpic

Comment

welcome to Broncos country

Go Broncos ... :salute!:
              "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

I for one was very surprised you put up so many points on the Bucs defense.

Our receiving duo hopefully will have a great day against your secondary. Our running game could suffer with loss of Hillis and hopefully will not force us to be one dimensional.

Here's to a good game.
                In regard to the points you're not the only one. Mainly I think the Bucs forgot how to tackle and Davidson took advantage of a weakened Tampa D-line.

Yep. A good QB with potent receiving weapons has been a problem for us. I like what I see from our D-line. I'm concerned about our secondary. We did not play that well last night in that regard. Lucas had some issues last night but usually he is pretty solid.

Sorry about Hillis...it looks like he will be an awesome addition for the Broncos next year though.

Comment

In regard to the points you're not the only one. Mainly I think the Bucs forgot how to tackle and Davidson took advantage of a weakened Tampa D-line.

Yep. A good QB with potent receiving weapons has been a problem for us. I like what I see from our D-line. I'm concerned about our secondary. We did not play that well last night in that regard. Lucas had some issues last night but usually he is pretty solid.

Sorry about Hillis...it looks like he will be an awesome addition for the Broncos next year though.
                  Peyton should be fine by next season. Hamstrings and Groins are the lesser of evils regarding injuries. I thought it was much worse as it appeared it would be his neck or something the way he landed on his head.

Pretty much everyone around the league is aware of Marshall and Royal by now. As long as Cutler doesn't throw to blue and silver uniforms, we should be OK with the passing game.

sigpic

Comment

Pretty much everyone around the league is aware of Marshall and Royal by now. As long as Cutler doesn't throw to blue and silver uniforms, we should be OK with the passing game.
                    No question about it. If Cutler is having a good day then it's going to be a tough one for us.

Job number one for us on Sunday will be to get pressure on Cutler and put a damper on the Broncos passing game.

Comment

No question about it. If Cutler is having a good day then it's going to be a tough one for us.

Job number one for us on Sunday will be to get pressure on Cutler and put a damper on the Broncos passing game.
                      We are #1 in the league regarding sacks allowed. 1 in every 63 plays or some crazy number like that. Jay is good at escaping pressure and the line has given him great protection.

sigpic

Comment

I can't remember the last time we had one of those..

Comment

We are #1 in the league regarding sacks allowed. 1 in every 63 plays or some crazy number like that. Jay is good at escaping pressure and the line has given him great protection.
                          God I loved our O-Line. Especially Clady and Harris and we still have about 15 years from them

Comment

Originally posted by PSUbroncofan View Post
                            I can't remember the last time we had one of those..
                            Seriously lol.

sigpic

Comment

Well you certainly have the guy to do it in Peppers. That will be an awesome matchup, him against Clady.
                              A book I wrote

Comment

Working...
                              X