Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Panther Fans!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
    I guess we could always call them the "Orange Curtained Mile High Wall of Pocket Protectors" . . . but it loses something, don't you think?
    It does get lost in there somewhere.

    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
      I wonder if Champ Bailey is going be back for this game?
      Steve Smith vs. Champ Bailey.

      Now to stop the run. Hall and Stewart are impressive.

      Carolina has flew under the radar all year. It'll be a good game.

      Welcome, Panthers fans!
      I think you got your "Deangelos" mixed up.

      Dangelo Williams.....
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Hatake. View Post
        I am a huuuge Panthers fan and a huge Broncos fan, I knew this matchup would be good and I have bee waiting for it all year.

        Not sure wich jersey to wear, Cutler or Deangelo x.x


        Put on the deangelo one and then put the cutler jersey on, on top of the deagnelo.

        Cutler on top baby. And it works on 2 levels.
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

        Comment


        • #34
          Kudos to the Panther fans. VERY Classy and Respectful. Best bunch we have run into this season with a close second going to the Dolphin fans down in Miami.

          Let's hope for a great game.

          And like I said on your coalition site... PLEASE Mr. Peppers... Don't break anything in a white jersey.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            whoa!


            you mean there's an NFL game this weekend that doesn't involve the cowboys or giants?

            who knew???


            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              Go with Cutler.
              Not me.. I've been 0-5 whenever I wear my Cutler jersey. Instead, I'm goign to wear my bronco's jersey that says "Training Staff" on it, maybe those guys will get injured instead and know how it feels like.
              --BREAKING NEWS--

              DENVER TO DRAFT "YES" WITH THE #2 OVERALL PICK!


              "Who will Denver draft with the #2 overall pick?"
              sigpic

              MY 2012 MOCK DRAFT:

              RD 1: YES
              RD 2: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
              RD 3: IT'S A HIGH POSSIBILITY
              RD 4: NOT IN THE HORIZON
              RD 5: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
              RD 6: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
              RD 7: NO

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by KoobLis View Post
                Not me.. I've been 0-5 whenever I wear my Cutler jersey. Instead, I'm goign to wear my bronco's jersey that says "Training Staff" on it, maybe those guys will get injured instead and know how it feels like.

                That's kind of funny. I hope it turns out well for us and no one gets injured. We'll see y'all at the game

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by PntherPryd View Post
                  whoa!


                  you mean there's an NFL game this weekend that doesn't involve the cowboys or giants?

                  who knew???




                  Stop The Presses!! We may have a story here.


                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by KoobLis View Post
                    Not me.. I've been 0-5 whenever I wear my Cutler jersey.
                    BURN IT!!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by KoobLis View Post
                      Not me.. I've been 0-5 whenever I wear my Cutler jersey.
                      I'm 3-0 myself The only game I didn't wear my portis shirt in the 2005 season was the AFC championship game, made sure I wore it every game and didn't that one game. I apologise first and foremost for any inconvenience caused.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                        I'm 3-0 myself The only game I didn't wear my portis shirt in the 2005 season was the AFC championship game, made sure I wore it every game and didn't that one game. I apologise first and foremost for any inconvenience caused.
                        So you're why we didn't go to the superbowl!:doh:

                        Oh well, now we have an amazing QB so i forgive you
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X