Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officail Tatum Bell Thread: Please show positive support for our starter!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officail Tatum Bell Thread: Please show positive support for our starter!!!!!

I want this to be nothing but a positive thread and positive vibes. It is official that Bell is our starting runningback. Please show some support by giving our new starter some love leading up to this game. This by far is the biggest game of his life and I believe in this man. He can do it. I will be bumping this thread till Sunday and I am hoping to see a lot of encouragement from Broncoscountry.

Show some love.

:salute!:

Go Tater Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You realize that he's splitting time with Young and Boyd right?

Anyways, he should do fine this sunday.
      :logo:
      :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
      Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
      Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
      Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

I'm not here to cause any trouble...but where does it say that it's official?

In any case, kill it out there Tatum....make the best of your opportunity and show up your doubters (including me)

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKing View Post
          You realize that he's splitting time with Young and Boyd right?

Anyways, he should do fine this sunday.
          Young is still iffy, and Boyd is fresh off the practice squad...Bell is our primary back for this game.

Comment

Hope the Carolina wind doesn't blow you over!

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              ...........cp

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                That's the same support that I'd like to offer! GO TATUM! :salute!:
                " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

Give Bell some respect, Do you guys really think Young and Hall is better then Bell ?

T.Bell has the ability to run well and I think he proves him self. He's got nothing to lose and every thing to prove.:salute!:

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoBRONCOFAN View Post
                    That's the same support that I'd like to offer! GO TATUM! :salute!:
                    Its cause him and Getlynched arent true broncos fans and they try to come up on here and hate like a bunch of 2 year olds.

They dont know that the hating doesnt phase Tatum

GO TATERRRRRRRR GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
                      Give Bell some respect, Do you guys really think Young and Hall is better then Bell ?

T.Bell has the ability to run well and I think he proves him self. He's got nothing to lose and every thing to prove.:salute!:
                      personally I think Young and Hall are better than Bell....but whatever the thread says "show positive support" so I'm trying :salute!:

sigpic

Comment

tatum is the man!!! we got lucky picking him up. with him already knowin the system he can deffintly be a great person to have in the back field. im really happy bell is back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                          personally I think Young and Hall are better than Bell....but whatever the thread says "show positive support" so I'm trying :salute!:
                          Well either way I'm pretty sure you hope to be riding his or Boyd's bandwagon by this time next week. Cus that would mean one of them kicked arse.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
                            Well either way I'm pretty sure you hope to be riding his or Boyd's bandwagon by this time next week. Cus that would mean one of them kicked arse.
                            The only bandwagon I ride is Peyton Hillis, and I still haven't lost hope in Ryan Torain :salute!:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                              The only bandwagon I ride is Peyton Hillis, and I still haven't lost hope in Ryan Torain :salute!:
                              im with you on that one!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X