Biggest "need 2 Fix" On Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daking101 View Post
    We Need Dre "where The Reciever At?" Bly Out Of The Corner Position And Onto A Different Team!!!

Ohhh, not another one of these threads???

C'mon, noob. Bly has actually been playing rather well for us lately.

Case in point: Who stopped Thigpen inches short of the game-tying score in our most recent contest?

sigpic
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by daking101 View Post
      he has no oustanding play overall in the past many weeks. if he did he would b a consideration in th pro bowl but he's not even that. qb's love to pick on him. there are many other corners betta then him. and for the thigpen tackle. i do agree that that was an impressive tackle.

No outstanding plays? I guess that goal-line tackle and his INTs are pretty lackluster, you're right.

And yeah, we all agree with you on another thing: If a guy isn't ProBowl material, he sucks. There's no middle ground.

Dude, if you learned to spell correctly OR used proper grammar, people might even begin to take you seriously.
      Last edited by sbutk; 12-11-2008, 04:27 PM.
      sigpic
      They're your teammates, now.
      Best of luck, TT!
      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

the problem isnt our corners that for sure, we need a front seven that can stop the run and get pressure on the qb. until that happens it doesnt matter whos covering the receivers, we are going to get run all over. DT is our biggest need
        sigpic

Comment

S, LB, DT in off-season...no change at CB or DE( other then who starts).
          What we need to improve on now is Blitz packages and more overall aggresion.
          This protect against the pass is getting old how about something more aggresive like squash the pass. Switch, pressure the QB for crush the QB, prevent the run for stuff the run.
          Last edited by marcus_miller; 12-11-2008, 04:45 PM.
          I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

woah. just...woah. is it like tradition around here to blame bly when things go wrong or something? i mean seriously, why do we point fingers at bly when the ONLY person that isn't seeming to burn us is the other team's number one reciever?
            disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

the problem is we don't have a pass rush so the qb has all day to throw the ball and you can't expect anybody to cover a wr that long

Comment

Working...
              X