DJ Inactive for Week 14.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Inactive for Week 14.

Just got the text saying that DJ is inactive for this week.
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

I couldve sworn I saw he was playing this week on espn at the bottom, they said Champ was questionable and wouldnt know until Sat.

Ah well, Woody gets another start and he's done awesome.
    A book I wrote

Comment

This sucks
      sigpic

Comment

I think they made a mistake because he is ready to go. He could have came back last week. Plus there was a report on epsn saying he was returning

Comment

Yeah they said on espn that they were going to test champ on saturday to see if he was ready, but DJ would be returning this week.
          sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Did anyone else receive this text? Didnt think so

DJ was a full participant of practice yesterday and today.....coaches dont deem a guy "inactive" unless he's severly injured and not able to practice at all.....I dont believe you

Either you're lying...........or you're lying
            Last edited by getlynched47; 12-11-2008, 03:44 PM.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Yea, that has to be a mistake......He said he is ready and ESPN said he is ready
              Don't Panic!

Comment

Well, the OP says DJ is inactive for week 14. This Sunday will be week 15 so, no worries.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

DJ was a full participant of practice yesterday and today.....coaches dont deem a guy "inactive" unless he's severly injured and not able to practice at all.....I dont believe you

Or he really got that text from a clearly sub-par service he has. Way to jump to conclusions.
                  sigpic
                  Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
                  Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
                  My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Originally posted by slostenracing View Post
                    Or he really got that text from a clearly sub-par service he has. Way to jump to conclusions.
                    ur right...my bad. prolly Telemundo sports

sigpic

Comment

ESPN reported Champ Bailey(groin) will be tested by team on saturday, then after that they will decided if he can go or not. DJ Williams say he's ready to play. Hope Champs play we need him for Steve Smith & hopefully to clinch a spot for the playoffs. :salute!:

Comment

Damn that was funny :salute!: Great Service Provider

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

or your provider sucks

sigpic

Comment

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0...ry-update.html

Weakside linebacker D.J. Williams practiced fully for the second straight day. Williams has missed five games with a knee injury. He will likely play at Carolina if he doesn't suffer a setback.

Nice try Aija........i believed your lie for a second, but caught you in a dead lie

sigpic

Comment

Aiaj is usually right on with his posts. Where exactly did the text come from?

Comment

Working...
                              X