Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION AFC WEST: Prepare To Get Crushed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION AFC WEST: Prepare To Get Crushed!

Most of the teams were hardly able to beat us with our Defenses of the last 2 years. Wait till Al Wilson leads this mean Defense against your Faiders or the Chefs. You'll be praying to God to get a FG! Muhahahaha! Hope your Rookie Defenses can slow down our vaunted run game. Sorry Chargers you have no chance till Marty is fired!

Re: ATTENTION AFC WEST: Prepare To Get Crushed!

Originally posted by DieHard
    Most of the teams were hardly able to beat us with our Defenses of the last 2 years. Wait till Al Wilson leads this mean Defense against your Faiders or the Chefs. You'll be praying to God to get a FG! Muhahahaha! Hope your Rookie Defenses can slow down our vaunted run game. Sorry Chargers you have no chance till Marty is fired!
    While I agree, I would appreciate you puting this in the smack forum so jackasses from other teams don't start running around here screaming "BRONCOS TEH SUX!" over and over.

Comment

I dont know. Chiefs are looking pretty good.

"Eating crow can be healthy, but it sure is difficult to swallow!"

Comment

Thier D shut down the starting O missing their 2 key blockers. Turley and Pace.

Comment

lets not get carried away here. the rams O-line made the chefs D look good. my grandma could have blitzed those retards and got like 7 sacks. their line is crap.

Comment

Re: ATTENTION AFC WEST: Prepare To Get Crushed!

Originally posted by DieHard
            Not so sure, it will be a very close race between us and the Chiefs, not sure if the horrid Rams D just made the KC O look better than it really is, but there starting O looked pretty damn good if you ask me...Cant wait to see how there O does against our D!
            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

i thinku mustve missed a few years. The Rams by no means still hold that title. If u want a gretest show on turf, look at the colts (or just look at Q)
              You people continue to point out flaws in other teams to explain any success the chiefs might have rather than giving the chiefs any credit. This team was 12-4 last year.

lets not get carried away here. the rams O-line made the chefs D look good. my grandma could have blitzed those retards and got like 7 sacks. their line is crap.
              Better watch whose line you are calling crap, yours hasnt been any better.

Thier D shut down the starting O missing their 2 key blockers. Turley and Pace.
              Better get all the leverage you can. Everyone is just trying to find excuses for any possible improvement from the chiefs defense because if the D really improve everyone knows how much of a threat that will be.

Comment

Originally posted by moonshot314
                You people continue to point out flaws in other teams to explain any success the chiefs might have rather than giving the chiefs any credit. This team was 12-4 last year.

Better watch whose line you are calling crap, yours hasnt been any better.
                You might want to take your own advice. The end of the season saw the Chiefs getting blown out by their opponents who scored 40+ on your team three times in the last few weeks of the season. The Broncos opponents didn't score over 31 until Indy in the post-season.

Comment

The Chefs?

The Chefs really went 11-5 last season if not for a clip in the back! We know who you FEAR! Get ready to open the season with a loss!

Comment

You might want to take your own advice. The end of the season saw the Chiefs getting blown out by their opponents who scored 40+ on your team three times in the last few weeks of the season. The Broncos opponents didn't score over 31 until Indy in the post-season
                    They lost 2 blowout games. You make it sound as tho the entire second half they got walked on. Secondly in the games you refer to that denver didnt give up more than 31 points in a game, how many points did denver score in those games? We know we have defensive flaws but the offense never sputtered a bit at the end of last year or in the postseason for that matter. ANd i only recall two 40 ponit games... not 3.

The Chefs really went 11-5 last season if not for a clip in the back! We know who you FEAR! Get ready to open the season with a loss!
                    This whining crap is really getting old. Every day it gets repeated and it never stops. Maybe you should suck up and deal with it and get on with life considering it was nearly a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X