Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panther fan comments

Sorry if this has been posted already.

Found a couple posts fromm the Panthers about the Broncos.

Denver's offense is like a rusty shotgun... half the time it don't work, but when it does it hurts like hell...

Bailey is not the same player he was a few years ago no matter how much Bronco fans say otherwise

bailey ins't the CB that is to be feared anymore. asomugha is much better than bailey.

imo.....champ bailey = rhonde barber. used to be awesome. now gonna get abused.

just cause champ is back doesn't mean he is healthy, either. he hsa been hurt a lot this year and it isn't likely that he is going to be anywher close to 100% which, even at that, is nowhere near where he used to be. go look at his stats and see how often QBs throw at the man he is covering. they aren't afraid to throw in his direction....not like they are asomugha.

I think Boyd is a pounding type back. He was at one point projected as a goal line back in the NFL. I think we normally do well with this type of RB.

this Denver game scares me.
    Will this team have a let down after a great effort on MNF vs. Tampa?
    Are the Panthers reading the press clippings and believeing the hype?
    Will the Panthers be looking ahead to the Giants.
    We def. have to be focused on Sunday.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/

http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums/i...ilter=all&st=0
    Definition of the word “Fan”: The term fan refers to someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking of a person, group of persons, work of art, idea, or trend.

Definition of True Broncos Fan: Homer.

Rod Smith the greatest ever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ankz_...eature=related

I did not find much lack of respect coming from Panthers fans, what they wrote is pretty much the truth.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
      I did not find much lack of respect coming from Panthers fans, what they wrote is pretty much the truth.
      so you think champ is done as they think? people just like to look at stats qbs dont throw to him so thats less picks

plus no pass rush kina hurts his stats as well.

Comment

Champ is not done but he is not the same player. Age, injuries, it all counts. He still makes plays but many times he is one step behind from making a play, and he had this extra step a few years ago.
        sigpic

Comment

Champ is not done but he is not the same player. Age, injuries, it all counts. He still makes plays but many times he is one step behind from making a play, and he had this extra step a few years ago.
          Champ hasn't lost a step. he proved that against NE when he shut Moss down and then when Champ got hurt, Moss went off on us.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter
            Different scheme......same crappy defensive players.

Note to the Broncos..........IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO. DWILL AND SNOOP WILL BE RUNNING ALL OVER YOU.
            I'm saving that just in case we win. :salute!:

sigpic

Comment

I think the claims about Champ could not be more wrong. Maybe he has lost a step but he was overly elite before, and now he is a top tier corner. I think he proved that on MNF against the Patriots when he held Moss to no catches and made a great diving play to knock the ball away from another receiver on the other side of the field.

I believe he doesn't get the opportunities to prove how well he still is unless he is one-on-one all game with a elite receiver. Only then can Champ get respect.

f**k you Panther fans.
              Originally posted by darth-hideous
              Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
              Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

The good ole Champ would have intercepted those 2 balls. He is one the best, no doubt. But once he was feared like Asomugha, today he is respected.
                sigpic

Comment

Pretty dumb to say that about Champ.

He locked down Moss for nothing. When he got hurt, we got torn up by Moss.

Comment

People Do U See What He Waz Doing Against Moss Until He Got Hurt..majority Of The Time Nobody Throws To His Side..
                    Champ Still Has It..and These Nfl Coaches Knows It..
                    But The Fans Dont..i Think Its Hate To Tell U The Truth
                    NNANDI is a shut down corner IMO..but his ball skills
                    is not up to where champ ball skills is...
                    and champ is better at turning his hips..also speed wise..

besides...is nnandi on a long term contract wit oakland???
                    we need to bring him to denver..lol..
                    Last edited by darrentwill27; 12-11-2008, 09:23 PM.
                    My Fav 3 Broncos... 1. Demaryius 2. Von 3. Chris

Comment

maybe they just need to throw at champ and learn the hard way, sometimes the "champ" needs to get challenged for his crown, plus all those picks he would get would help us out a lot

Comment

i think any cornerback will have a hard time playing for denver.... alot of teams get interceptions cause of good pass rushers... if champ had the giants d line he wouldn't even be in the same sentence with nnamdi....

Comment

The good ole Champ would have intercepted those 2 balls. He is one the best, no doubt. But once he was feared like Asomugha, today he is respected.
                          the reason why nnamdi can make all those plays is cause he doesnt have to worry about getting beat cause he has good safeties.... not that he needs help but shoot if champ had huff behind him he would be jumpin routes all day...

Comment

last i heard..huff is a bust^^^
                            My Fav 3 Broncos... 1. Demaryius 2. Von 3. Chris

Comment

Originally posted by imh View Post
                              Sorry if this has been posted already.

Found a couple posts fromm the Panthers about the Broncos.

Denver's offense is like a rusty shotgun... half the time it don't work, but when it does it hurts like hell...

Bailey is not the same player he was a few years ago no matter how much Bronco fans say otherwise

bailey ins't the CB that is to be feared anymore. asomugha is much better than bailey.

imo.....champ bailey = rhonde barber. used to be awesome. now gonna get abused.

just cause champ is back doesn't mean he is healthy, either. he hsa been hurt a lot this year and it isn't likely that he is going to be anywher close to 100% which, even at that, is nowhere near where he used to be. go look at his stats and see how often QBs throw at the man he is covering. they aren't afraid to throw in his direction....not like they are asomugha.

I think Boyd is a pounding type back. He was at one point projected as a goal line back in the NFL. I think we normally do well with this type of RB.

this Denver game scares me.
                              Will this team have a let down after a great effort on MNF vs. Tampa?
                              Are the Panthers reading the press clippings and believeing the hype?
                              Will the Panthers be looking ahead to the Giants.
                              We def. have to be focused on Sunday.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/

http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums/i...ilter=all&st=0

One of the most uninformed posts EVER. Before he went down with the injury, they said he had only been thrown at like 7 times all year.

Comment

Working...
                              X