Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Barrett: Biding His Time

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=8677

Good to see Barrett improving. What do you guys think of him?

I believe he has a chance of being our starting safety for 2009. Physically, he is a superior athlete like Taylor Mays. He just needs to learn the pro game and has shown improvement each week. Barrett is making good tackles and even deflecting passes, something our other safeties are failing to do. This guy can definetely be our future, I am glad that Shanahan is giving him a chance.
    sigpic

He looks like Steve Atwater to me when hes wearing a helmet.

I wish him all the best. I really hope he and McCree are are starters sunday.
    sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

i love Barrett, but he needs to get away from that injury bug that plagued him in college. So far so good in the NFL level :salute!:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

I think as good as he is physicaly he needs that smart saftey to cover the more elusive players someone like Rashard Johnson comes to mind

Comment

I really like him and believe in him to become a decent starter at Safety next year.
          He played very well in the last two games. Hope he keeps improving :salute!:
          "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

He'll probably be hurt by the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by dman444 View Post

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by dman444 View Post
                I hope your hurt yourself talking such BS
                "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Barrett and Mcree would be a good. I dont really understand why everyone says we must go S first in the draft. Dline is in worst shape then the safeties

Comment

Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                    He looks like Steve Atwater to me when hes wearing a helmet.

I wish him all the best. I really hope he and McCree are are starters sunday.
                    That's weird... because he totally does.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                      That's weird... because he totally does.
                      Right??! If he grew a little pencil mustache.....
                      sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                        Barrett and Mcree would be a good. I dont really understand why everyone says we must go S first in the draft. Dline is in worst shape then the safeties
                        Are you watching the games? LOL

I can go look at some tape, and probably pull 10-12 TD's I can pin right on the safeties. Could you imagine Josh Barrett and Nic Harris at the S spots?
                        We would start seeing alot more alligator arms.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Putting Barrett on Tony Gonzales was a big move by the Broncos and it went well. The combination of size and speed will help.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Putting Barrett on Tony Gonzales was a big move by the Broncos and it went well. The combination of size and speed will help.
                            Yeah he really impressed me covering Tony...could have a bright future.

Thx,
                            Joe
                            To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

I think for an NFL debut, against a Hall of Fame TE like Tony Gonzalez last Sunday, Barrett was outstanding.

I just hope he proves to be the SS of the future, so we can use that first round pick on someone else, because the value is better at other positions.

Comment

Working...
                              X