No announcement yet.

We're Nearly A Lock To Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if you got smacked. It takes some guts to speak for your team on the opponents forum.
    Fact of the matter is the Broncos looked formidable against Kansas City. They were converging on the ball recipient from all sides. 3 tacklers minimum on every play. They don´t have a standout. I don´t care what they say about Champ Bailey. A player who allows a whole section of the field to count as unaccessible, by basking in the myth of not having any balls thrown at him for an entire season, thereby putting the rest of the players into predictable situations, is not my type of player. He should take his hat and hang it in the hall of fame, and bring his free lunch.
    What I was indicating is that the defense plays to please the spectators, thereby neglecting the fundamentals. The Defensive Coordinators act as if they have to ask for permition to alter the game plan to suit changes on the field. If the Broncos defense goes rogue, they can stop this juggernaut.
    mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

Besides, they should really focus on Jonathan Stewart, because he´s barely cracked the 600 yard mark. He´ll be looking for more. Maybe we should employ a rover. Dre Bly steps up, and Marquand Manuel can be a wrecking ball. Dwayne Jarrett is also dangerous and warrants special attention.
      Sandy Claws what is your game plan.
      By the way the title of this post is terrible. How can you write a game is a lock, if it represents one of the biggest chalanges of the season?:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by mooncamping View Post
        Sandy Claws what is your game plan.
        Fox football. We'll probably throw a couple towards Smitty early, just to make you remember that we can. But we are going to run. The goal being cutting time, limiting possessions. Mostly we'll be looking at how you cover certain formations and motions. We'll throw a few Smitty's way, probably to Moose and King, to keep chains moving as much as possible, but we'll be happy if our D has got us going into the 4th within a score. That's when we make the adjustments based on what you have showed and take the game on the last possession. Like I said, Fox football. It sometimes look like we get lucky, It sometimes makes lesser teams look better, but it's worked 10 out of 13 times this year.

By the way the title of this post is terrible. How can you write a game is a lock, if it represents one of the biggest chalanges of the season?
        Titles like that attract my attention. I haven't seen a lot of the Broncos this year so I try to get a feel for what about them makes SOME fans so confident. Some seem to get irate when their confidence gets questioned.

Here's to a good game , few/no injuries, and the hope we'll get to meet again this year regardless of the outcome today.
        Have you ever seen the Stewart stiff arm?

I can't post a William version. It's classified as obscene.

Comment

Carolina stats:
          total 1st downs: 230
          3rd down conversion: 62/163
          4th down conversion: 3/8

So if you subtract 65 1st downs from 230 1st downs, means they´ve gotten 165 1st downs on either 1st down or 2nd down. Correct?

That would mean, to counter this tendency the Broncos defense must concentrate on exerting the most power on the first two downs. Like I said, this juggernaut can be stopped.

Comment

Sounds like a workable plan. The Broncos should concentrate on seeing you move the chains on 3rd and 4th downs, if that´s conceivable. 5.7 yards per carry, would get you a first down before 3rd down all the time.
            Let´s see what happens.

Comment

Working...
            X