Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutler wins Fedex player of the week again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    more asshatary .....

*flips the bird at Woodson*

can we send emails or something to (is it NFL Network?) and complain about Woodson's complete bias?
    I just did lol. I doubt it'll do anything but it felt good.
    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

more asshatary .....

*flips the bird at Woodson*

can we send emails or something to (is it NFL Network?) and complain about Woodson's complete bias?
      I'm sure you can... absolutely, and you should. Its pretty unprofessional.

Comment

Rod Woodson please SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! We know you hate Denver with a passion.

Every week when Denver player wins a reward freaks out it gets really old
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
          I'm sure you can... absolutely, and you should. Its pretty unprofessional.
          He's on NFL Network right? I don't have it (or cable for that matter )

I agree. I understand having an opinion or even a fair analysis of a player's performance week to week, but when you continue to attack one particular team and its players who continue to WIN these weekly honors... that's just downright ridiculous.

If you can't recognize talent and that a rookie (or whoever) is actually doing his job well and above the par of the other players in the same position then... maybe you shouldn't be on tv... or hae an opinion.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
            I just did lol. I doubt it'll do anything but it felt good.
            where did you complain at? whats the link so we can all find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
              where did you complain at? whats the link so we can all find it?
              I just clicked the "contact us" link on the bottom of the nfl network main page.
              http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

I looked for something directly to email the producers of the total access show but no dice.
              XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

This is what I wrote. I tried to keep it simple...

Can you tell the producers of Total Access to tell Rod Woodson to cut down on the Bronco antibias? I am referring to the last couple weeks of comments after Jay Cutler and Ryan Clady were announced Player/Rookie of the Week winners. "I'm starting to get disappointed in the NFL fans' is one quote. And then he says "Am I allowed to boo?" when Ryan Clady gets voted. Some of us are both fans of the Broncos AND Rod Woodson, but we like a little bit more objective commentary, when it comes to ALL TEAMS.

Comment

He's on NFL Network right? I don't have it (or cable for that matter )

I agree. I understand having an opinion or even a fair analysis of a player's performance week to week, but when you continue to attack one particular team and its players who continue to WIN these weekly honors... that's just downright ridiculous.

If you can't recognize talent and that a rookie (or whoever) is actually doing his job well and above the par of the other players in the same position then... maybe you shouldn't be on tv... or hae an opinion.
                  Dude, you don't have cable? Hahah! errrr I mean uh, that sucks dude

(chuckles)
                  Last edited by Broncosojia; 12-12-2008, 06:20 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ya i don't know what happened. It should've been shaub, I guess we robbed this one. I wonder how many votes spread the difference. I voted cutler due to extreme nationalism, but deep down I thought it was shaub. 2 in a row baby!!!!!!!! Lets go for 3 as he gets 500 yards passing against the all mighty panthers. ABANDON THE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaliBronco View Post
                      So this means that Cutler now has more FedEx Air awards than Rivers this season.
                      Jay has been nominated 5 times and won 3. He's done the best of all the QBs in the nominating aspect and the winning aspect. Jay rocks and he's been robbed already too, so, what's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Thrasher View Post
                        You're right but I take his 440 (or so, dunno) yards every day over Jay's 280 or whatever.
                        I know that a lot of this was part of his receivers but Cutler's completion percentage had a lot to do with a short-passing game as well.
                        We had our usual high number of stone hands plays too (and a completion incorrectly overturned into a drop) so really Jay, was even better than the numbers. Can't say how many drops Shaub had to put up with but I think we're still leading the league in drops.

Yeah, the QB gets the credit for the YAKs too. That's why Montana always had such good numbers without throwing the ball very far. "5 yard toss to Rice who then runs 75 yards for the score." Blah, blah, blah.

Just get the ball to the right guy and it doesn't matter how far you throw. In Montana's case, there wasn't much thinking required.
                        Last edited by SkyFlash1; 12-13-2008, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaliBronco View Post
                          So this means that Cutler now has more FedEx Air awards than Rivers this season.
                          Actually, Jay has more wins than all the other AFC West QBs combined!!!

Now let's see a threefer!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                            Except Schaub had 150 more yards and he never threw a pick 6. You forgot those stats.
                            Except the pick 6 was an actual fluke but that still does not diminish his statistics.
                            :logo:
                            :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                            Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                            Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                            Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Kinda interesting! the so called EXPERTS have Kurt Warner winning the MVP, but if Cutler keeps winning these awards they have to stop and think
                              sigpic

Comment

Good Job Jay :salute!:
                                Now make it three:salute!:
                                adopted Bronco-#46 Spencer Larson
                                The D is back in Denver

Bleeding Orange and Blue since 1971

Comment

Working...
                                X