Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Harris Appreciation Thread

Everyone knows about Clady and should 0.5 sacks as a rookie is amazing

But I'm starting the Ryan Harris appreciation thread because even though he is a RT and may have given a few more sacks up this guy is also a stud like Clady. He has been protecting Jay exteremly well and should be given credit especialy since he doesnt have a vet at the gaurd to help out.

Let us not forget Harris is kind of a rookie, because he was out his rookie year with a back injury.

So lets give it up for our boy Harris. Even though the media praises Clady. We thank you for the work and efforts you give.

sigpic

Harris has had a great year and I'm glad him and Clady still have alot of years left in the tank.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree nice work! One thing I've noticed all year when we play a game the announcers when they introduce the starters always have good things to say about clady first then harris and if they have time they move on to wiegman so harris is getting a good deal of recognition for his good play this year outside of denver as well.
      sigpic

Comment

I agree that Harris doesn't get enough love. I think Clady gets more for several reasons including being a true rookie, being a top 15 pick, and protecting Cutler's blind-side.

But certainly Harris has been playing really well and deserves some major props.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Well at least the "True Life" paid off right?

Comment

Clady gets all the recognition but Harris is just as good. He's come a long way from MTV's Tru Life.
            Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              Everyone knows about Clady and should 0.5 sacks as a rookie is amazing

But I'm starting the Ryan Harris appreciation thread because even though he is a RT and may have given a few more sacks up this guy is also a stud like Clady. He has been protecting Jay exteremly well and should be given credit especialy since he doesnt have a vet at the gaurd to help out.

Let us not forget Harris is kind of a rookie, because he was out his rookie year with a back injury.

So lets give it up for our boy Harris. Even though the media praises Clady. We thank you for the work and efforts you give.

Minor correction:

There are 3 OTs in the league who have started the entire season and haven't given up a full sack.

Clady and Harris are two of them.

:salute!::salute!:
              Last edited by Lomax; 12-12-2008, 02:30 PM.
              "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

I remember before this season people were not giving Harris much of a shot being huge for this team.

While I was and am always optimistic I NEVER imagened he'd be this good for us. Witch is to say dam near perfect.

:salute!::salute!: Ryan Harris :salute!::salute!:

We have the Ryanclad wall.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Remember watching this kid on True Life long time ago, and still is weird to see him in a Bronco uni.
                  But great job this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomax View Post
                    Minor correction:

There are 3 OTs in the league who have started the entire season and haven't given up a full sack.

Clady and Harris are two of them.

:salute!::salute!:
                    Yea i had no idea what the actual number was so i went on the safe side.
                    sigpic

Comment

Harris has probably played just as good as Clady from week 1.

He's been right there with Clady, step for step.

I'm glad we have our tackles for the future.... and both are DAMN good.

Comment

Harris silently has really been one of the bright spots of the year for me....

During the offseason..debating,discussing,over and over again about how the offensive line would do...Who the starters would be etc..I had no idea he would do this good and have the year that he is having....I wish I could say I seen it coming and was one of the first ones to jump on his bandwagon but I cant and I'm extremely happy in how he is doing.....

Great Stuff Atwnbroncfan :salute!:
                        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Major Props to my adopted Bronco. Guy has some serious game.
                          sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                          SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

He's only given up half a sack as well.

I've been giving him mad props all season

Comment

I was a little un-easy when we drafted him......became even more un-easy when he went out for the year with back surgery....{ thats never any good for anyone } but now, ....WOW...., we have some great talent !!!! Hope each of them continue to develope further in run game......It appears they have the pass blocking down pat.......Isn't usually just the opposite ?

Comment

Working...
                              X