No announcement yet.

Rod Woodson's response to Clady ROW...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Woodson's response to Clady ROW...

"Are we allowed to boo on this show?" - Rod Woodson's response to Clady winning rookie of the week.

Jamie was happy for him at least, which they should be, he has played stellar all year.

I hate woodson....with a passion....

ya he is a totally biast "expert"
    what did they say about cutler?

Comment

Originally posted by philnm06 View Post
      ya he is a totally biast "expert"
      what did they say about cutler?
      Hasn't happened yet, when it does I will update.

Comment

yeah he always does that with Denver players. (We have ROW like 5 times this year...)

The only reason Dukes didn't cry is because he himself played OL. His OL bias overshadows his anti-denver bias...

Comment

Originally posted by JAT View Post
          yeah he always does that with Denver players. (We have ROW like 5 times this year...)

The only reason Dukes didn't cry is because he himself played OL. His OL bias overshadows his anti-denver bias...
          At least Duke's showed him props, rather than ragging on him. Clady deserves rookie of the year, but they never get noticed

Comment

Rod Woodson is an idiot.

Clady has been doing a superhuman job of protecting Cutler's blind side all season... and this's coming from a rookie that a lot of people were skeptical about to begin with...

screw Woodson's opinion. ****in' Raider anyway.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

After Jay Cutler was announced Rod Woodson says "I'm starting to get disappointed in the NFL fans".
              What a tool, Rod Woodson, so biased. Jamie didn't saying anything TODAY, props to him.

Comment

That statement even bothers me a little bit, Woodson's attitude toward this team is getting obnoxious, maybe he's getting tired off all the hype surrounding Denver lately. Maybe his attitude is getting worse because of all the negative feedback he's no doubt been getting from Broncos fans.......
                Last edited by stnzed; 12-12-2008, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Personally, I like it when people dont give us credit, when we are the uber underdogs, we seem to rise up and play to the occasion. Clady winning ROW is awesome cause we're not going to have him or Royal win rookieof the year, Clady isnt on highlights, and that's a good thing cause they'd prolly be of Cutler eating turf. Let Ryan do his job, he is our first #1 pick in a LONG time to play like a #1. I'll let his playing doing the talking for him

Comment

Like I've said in the past. I respect Rod Woodson as one of the best to play the game. However, he's a completely bias total A-Hat that has no business being a show where impartiality is needed. He hates the Broncos with an absolute passion and it's shown every week we've won... and even when there was group discussion about players on our team.

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
                      Personally, I like it when people dont give us credit, when we are the uber underdogs, we seem to rise up and play to the occasion. Clady winning ROW is awesome cause we're not going to have him or Royal win rookieof the year, Clady isnt on highlights, and that's a good thing cause they'd prolly be of Cutler eating turf. Let Ryan do his job, he is our first #1 pick in a LONG time to play like a #1. I'll let his playing doing the talking for him
                      I'm praying that the Falcons and Raven's miss the playoffs. Then Royal at least has a "chance" at being ROY. That would be amazing. :salute!:

Comment

His reaction was expected, it drives me to keep voting for Broncos players. Dukes is always saying nice things of Cutler, Clady and Royal.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm getting so tired of "experts" shooting us down. I understand that not everyone is going to say, "Oh! The Broncos played amazing! They are going to be good for many years to come!" but for someone to just say negative thing after negative thing about one team, it gets on my nerves. Cutler and Clady have both played very well this season. They deserve to get at least some props for what they have done.
                          sigpic

Comment

Seriously Rod Woodson is the biggest baby ever! Why get so upset over player of the week, especially if the fans vote for it? I really don't understand it.
                            http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoRyan85 View Post
                              Seriously Rod Woodson is the biggest baby ever! Why get so upset over player of the week, especially if the fans vote for it? I really don't understand it.
                              Yeah, especially when they are nominated in the first place. They aren't putting these guys there by default... I mean seriously, what gives? Don't you think that no matter who wins, is deserving of that title?

What a hater.
                              "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Working...
                              X