No announcement yet.

Rod Woodson's response to Clady ROW...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now people you got to remember he thougot the raiders would be good this year.... so that says it all

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
      Is Woodson an Anti-Bronco or what? And that Dukes absolutely has to be THE WORST in HISTORY of sports commentary! Totally annoying!
      Woodson is a jerk !Dukes has picked Royal to have big games the last 2 weeks.He seems to be on the Royal bandwagon,as he should be.The person that drives me nuts is Waddle.He never has anything good to say about Denver.

Comment

Rod Woodson is a skidmark on the media's underwear!!

He has nothing knowlegeble to say, he is biased towards the Raiders and Steelers and everyone else sucks, so I say this to you ROD

Shut your pie-hole!!!

You were overrated as a player and you are a terrible analyst!

Comment

props to Dukes

Comment

woodson is a hater . i dont why this punk is still on tv.

Comment

Woodson was a decent player, though IMO somewhat over hyped. Too bad too many concussions have left him a brain dead mental midget. He's NOT alone there, though. see Michael Irvin, Joe Theisman. Back in the day, as you young un's like to say, it was HOWARD COSELL who all of us DB fans hated with a passion. Howard had an inexplicable anti-Denver bias which he made no attempt to soften or hide. Some of us old timers still hope Cosell is in Hell, licking sweat off the Devil's testicles. Howard couldn't justify his lack of objectivity on concussions OR old "rivalries".

Long live Shannon Sharpe!
              uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

Comment

I called it, I knew that those two idiots would hate on the Broncos winning 2 awards (though to Dukes' credit, he praised Ryan Clady) and they both didn't want Cutler to win the Fedex Air

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

were talkin about a guy who had his career ended by Barry Sanders and didn't even touch him.

Comment

That drug testing comment is kinda like a compliment if you look really close. Pass that *****!!!!

Too bad the fans are what drive the nfl, Rod...

Whimper whimper... but I'm, whimper, Rod Woodson....
                    Last edited by downinbellum; 12-13-2008, 05:27 PM. Reason: Pass that stuff; I should've said
                    sigpic
                    The Lone Ranger

Member #970 of the Knowshon Fan Club. Championship!

Shanny Fan? McDaniels Fan? I'm a Denver Broncos Fan!!!

NECKBEARD!

Comment

I wouldn't pi** up Woodsons a** if his guts were on fire, freakin feminine hygiene product!

Comment

To be honest, though, Cutler shouldn't have won the Air award this week. Sometimes the fans get it wrong, and this was an example.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Working...
                        X