Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clu...FL&majteam=DEN

"Denver could also move Webster to the strong side, replacing Jamie Winborn."

Assuming D.J. does in fact go back to the MIKE so we can keep Woodyard on the field... how does the revelation that Webster could bump Winborn off the field for the SLB job make you feel?

I think it would be an absolutly pathetic decision to keep Webster on the field over Winborn.

Winborn is definitely an above average LB... though not a pro-bowl one. However, he's played SLB better this year than Webster ever has for us, and I'd even go so far as to say he'd probably play the MIKE better than Webster too. Winborn is just a superior LB to Webster.

This disturbs me to know that Webster could be back at SLB. With Woodyard's emergence Webster has no reason to be on the field anymore except on special teams and in case we get an injury.

What are your thoughts?
    No way they should take Winborn off the field for Webster, Winborn has been playing alot better then Webster.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
      http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clu...FL&majteam=DEN

"Denver could also move Webster to the strong side, replacing Jamie Winborn."
      I'm thinking someone at Rotoworld must be making this assumption. They claim the source is the Rocky. You visit the link and there is certainly a mention of the possibility of Williams going to MIKE but nothing about Webster and Winborn.

Unless they have a second source, I'm not sure why they would make such a statement. The only thing I can come up with is that they assume (likely not knowing much about the Broncos) that Webster must be one of the top 3 LBs given he has been a starter since day 1 (vs. Winborn beeing a replacement at SAM)...

Comment

Working...
      X