No announcement yet.

Marsh Still Going For 100 Catches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he will get it I have faith...he is god...said from day one...when alot of cats told me javon was...LOL...now

sigpic

Comment

Big oops on his 140 yard comment before the season huh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
        cutler is simply amazing
        Thats cool....I have to agree Cutler and the Beast are simply amazing.... I only hope that Shanahan gets his 3rd ring and the recognition he deserves because the Broncos will win the Super Bowl because of this draft..

2006 - Denver Broncos
        Rd Sel # Player Position School
        1 11 Jay Cutler QB Vanderbilt
        2 61 Tony Scheffler TE Western Michigan
        4 119 Brandon Marshall WR Central Florida
        4 126 Elvis Dumervil DE Louisville
        4 130 Domenik Hixon WR Akron
        5 161 Chris Kuper G North Dakota
        6 198 Greg Eslinger C Minnesota
        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
          Thats cool....I have to agree Cutler and the Beast are simply amazing....

I only hope that Shanahan gets his 3rd ring and recognition he deserves because the Broncos will win the Super Bowl bowl because of this draft..

2006 - Denver Broncos
          Rd Sel # Player Position School
          1 11 Jay Cutler QB Vanderbilt
          2 61 Tony Scheffler TE Western Michigan
          4 119 Brandon Marshall WR Central Florida
          4 126 Elvis Dumervil DE Louisville
          4 130 Domenik Hixon WR Akron
          5 161 Chris Kuper G North Dakota
          6 198 Greg Eslinger C Minnesota
          what cutler has done hasnt been much to me because i expected him to be great from when we drafted him..even before knowing what school he came from right after he was drafted i knew he would be the next big thing .but looking at the stats it really puts things into perspective .

of all the teams in the bottom 20 on defense all of them are 1 or more games under 500 and dont have a chance of even thinking about the playoffs ...atlanta is the only team but they have the second best rushing attack in the league...and the saints who are 7 and 7 and are pretty much dead ....the other team is us not to mention the fact that we are 15th in rushing which is not the standard of the usual year in and year out rushing stats for the broncos its probably the worst in the past decade and we rank a staggering 28th in total defense and we are in great position of taking the division........so cutler your nothing short of spectacular
          Last edited by Justblaze2729; 12-12-2008, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X