No announcement yet.

Inactives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's really pointless to read the reports during the week. All this talk on Boyd and he is inactive? Who is running this show?
    Don't Panic!

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
      Na I'd say that it would be Chad Mustard lead-blocking, he's more of a blocker. I still cant believe that Putz is active after just being signed this week
      Mustard has been injured. Granted he has practiced all week, but on the injury report, it says he is questionable. I know he is active, but still.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
        What about Lichtenstiger? He plays FB when we go goalline.
        Haha ya beat me to it. CP for ya
        sigpic

Comment

Thats also a possibility, but I would think that Mustard is a little faster than Lichtensteiger
          True. I honestly doubt we'll have a FB today. We'll probably spread them out like we have been doing. That or going with 1 back sets. Wouldn't even surprise me to see maybe Selvin and Bell BOTH in the backfield at the same time just to give the Panthers a different look.

Comment

Originally posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
            True. I honestly doubt we'll have a FB today. We'll probably spread them out like we have been doing. That or going with 1 back sets. Wouldn't even surprise me to see maybe Selvin and Bell BOTH in the backfield at the same time just to give the Panthers a different look.
            seeing 2 RBs in the backfield would be pretty neat, since its something we dont see often

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
              Because of the inactives list?
              I can't stand the thought of Bell trying to run anywhere inside without a FB to help him. We all know Shanahan will try to force him through the middle. Who are we going to use as a goalline RB? I was really hoping for Boyd to get a shot on short yardage situations. We have to count on Bell and Young on 3rd and 1 or 2?

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                I can't stand the thought of Bell trying to run anywhere inside without a FB to help him. We all know Shanahan will try to force him through the middle. Who are we going to use as a goalline RB? I was really hoping for Boyd to get a shot on short yardage situations. We have to count on Bell and Young on 3rd and 1 or 2?
                The Broncos have hardly been running with a Fullback since the Cleveland game......they've been going 2 TE's and have had a decent running game

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

The Broncos have hardly been running with a Fullback since the Cleveland game......they've been going 2 TE's and have had a decent running game
                  That was with a big guy like Hillis who could succeed without a FB leading the way. Take away that long run (that wasn't that great), and Tatum Bell was pathetic in the 2 TE sets.

Comment

Why the heck is Larsen inactive?

Comment

Originally posted by Wenchang View Post
                      Why the heck is Larsen inactive?
                      He's been injured.

Comment

Working...
                      X