No excuses....get it done Broncos.
    Yes
    79.49%
    No
    20.51%

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

our backs will be against the wall next week so im thining we pull this one out but damn does losing hillis hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
      our backs will be against the wall next week so im thining we pull this one out but damn does losing hillis hurt
      I would just give Boyd a look next week.....Young just didnt look sharpe (of course he's been out for a while now)

sigpic

Comment

Why do I get the feeling we'll be looking at a season finale showdown in San Diego?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
          Why do I get the feeling we'll be looking at a season finale showdown in San Diego?
          I sure hope not.....lets get the division clinched at home next week against a crappy Bills team

sigpic

Comment

Yes, the Buffalo game is an important game. Denver appears to match up better at this time against Buffalo than S.D. We don't want this coming down to the final game of the year. Overall, we aren't playing good football, but we've had some signs of excellence. (We just haven't benn consistent with excellence this year.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

well, they played very well against the Jets today but they gave the game away in the end. Lets hope we win next week because even though I think we can beat SD, I do not want to face them in a showdown in the finale and risk a collapse.
              sigpic

Comment

We should beat buffalo, that does'nt worry me.

I can't se SD winning at TB anyway....I don't think TB have lost at home this year.

But we NEED to play Boyd and find some sort of running game BEFORE we hit the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post

I can't se SD winning at TB anyway....I don't think TB have lost at home this year.

But we NEED to play Boyd and find some sort of running game BEFORE we hit the playoffs.
                  ya they are undefeated and its not like the chargers have been lighting it up on the road. Only thing we do know is that the chargers CAN beat tampa bay. It's not like it would be a total shock if denver buffalo means something by kickoff.
                  2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz View Post
                    ya they are undefeated and its not like the chargers have been lighting it up on the road. Only thing we do know is that the chargers CAN beat tampa bay. It's not like it would be a total shock if denver buffalo means something by kickoff.
                    I think you have a CHANCE to beat TB, although I can't see it.

I would be amazed if we lost to Buffalo with the division on the line.

From your point of view it would be good, even if you don't get the west, to not finish under 500

Comment

It's all....part of the plan

The likely scenario is this....

NY Jets win @ Seattle

Miami win @ Kansas City

Denver win vs. Buffalo

If this occurs, then Denver is locked in the 4th seed. All Indianapolis has to do is win 1 of their last 2 and they will be the 5th seed. If this happens, the Broncos can rest their starters during week 17, which would be WONDERFUL. At most, the starters could play 1 quarter and sit the rest of it out in the nice San Diego weather, haha. This is what I'm hoping for, so that we can get rested and prepped for the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz View Post

I understand that anything can happen but I don't understand your logic. If we look at numbers, SD is 0-3 in non-conference match-ups. Doesn't look good, but hey anything can happen

Comment

Next week we need to win

If we lose and have a show down with SD, we will have more of a chance to collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post

What playoffs??????? Are we even going to get in?
                            Don't Panic!

Comment

Early game on the east coast doesn't bode well. If Garcia doesn't play, SD definitely has a chance.

However, with a TB loss today and CAR win things change a bit.

CAR will play the Giants next week and TB may be able to regain some of that ground.

I just don't see SD pulling it off. TB will stop the run and their DB's will be a nightmare for Rivers.

Not to mention that SD's pass defense is still last in the league or close to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X