We HAVE To Beat Buffalo Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Last time we rested players the Jags gave us an early vacation as I recall. Your point is well taken tho

That was a mistake by a young head coach. Even more recently we rested our starters in 2003 against the Packers b/c we clinched a playoff berth a week earlier and were locked into a game with the Colts. The rust showed a week later when we started slow and...well we all remember what happened. I don't even want to think about "resting" until we clinch a playoff berth.
    Bronco fan from the Land of 10,000 Lakes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
      We have to beat the Bills to get into the playoffs but realistically we don't belong there if we can't beat San Diego.
      I agree 110%.

Comment

• I think its the most important of our season. We need to lock this division up before week 17. Because I do not want to see an angry, hungry San Diego team with the playoffs on the line.

Comment

• I voted must win. Only because, It will put us in the best position for the playoffs. That way we can have two weeks to prepare for our first playoff game, with a scrimage half way through.
          Atleast we wont face the Bills in the playoffs!
          It is possible we could face Carolina!

Is it just me or have we been in first place of our division the whole year.
          I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• First of all the Dolts couldn't beat the Saints so with that said. Tampa Bay in Tampa is a tough crowd especially with what is on the line in that Division.

But we will take care of business at home. We have been #1 in the AFCW since week one. So we are destined to have this Division and no scrub team like the Chargers is going to stand in the way of this team when it comes to this.

Dolts come up short and they will once again plague us with every excuse as to why it shouldn't have been ours to begin with and we will go another year in the Off Season reading rediculous posts as to what they will do to everyone in the Division next year. Which just makes me chuckle!

Comment

Working...
            X