No announcement yet.

Illegal Block in the Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great points, I've tried telling Broncos fans for the past year they had over 7 minutes left to score and couldn't.

I also remind them of the fumble Clinton Portis had on the opening drive in the re-match at Invesco that the refs completely missed. Remember? He fumbled, KC recovers, refs blow the play dead saying he was down and therefore taking away the "review" possibility for KC. It was a fumble, clear as day...

stupid donkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by ChadCollins
      why would i not complain? Denver lost last year on a ridiculous 5 or 6 illegal block in the back plays that cost them a game against KC? I dont understand how KC fans woudlnt care if they got beat on a call like that? Thats not being a fan in my opinion. If you dont care, your not a fan.
      quit crying over spilled milk you baby.

DEN had 7 minutes to score in that game after the HALL TD. Wasn't like it happened with :00 on the clock sharpie.

I guess you don't remember the fumble Portis had on the 6 yard line, opening drive, 2nd KC/DEN game, which KC recovered and the refs blew that call do you?

didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by KC03
        quit crying over spilled milk you baby.

DEN had 7 minutes to score in that game after the HALL TD. Wasn't like it happened with :00 on the clock sharpie.

I guess you don't remember the fumble Portis had on the 6 yard line, opening drive, 2nd KC/DEN game, which KC recovered and the refs blew that call do you?

didn't think so.
        You shut up. You just justified the lack of the penalty call by saying "you still had 7 minutes" like that made it OK.

Then you turn around and whine about a fumble by Portis.

You are a hypocrite.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          You shut up. You just justified the lack of the penalty call by saying "you still had 7 minutes" like that made it OK.

Then you turn around and whine about a fumble by Portis.

You are a hypocrite.
          not whining FUC HEAD, proving a point that it's pointless to STILL be p*ssed about the supposed "block in the back" call on HALL's return...just showing you denver fans they missed calls in your favor too...it happens...

Comment

you better belive im still mad, im a fan! I dont look at that an say "oh thats ok, they just got ripped off" an forget it, its ridiculous. I hate Kansas City an everything about them. If you dont care if your team wins or loses, you can not call yourself a fan. Im a fan, its all about winning football games legally, not illegally
            chad c

Comment

I also remind them of the fumble Clinton Portis had on the opening drive in the re-match at Invesco that the refs completely missed. Remember? He fumbled, KC recovers, refs blow the play dead saying he was down and therefore taking away the "review" possibility for KC. It was a fumble, clear as day...

stupid donkeys.
              that fumble wouldn't have mattered any way because I remember something happening in the second half of that game... oh yea the Chefs D being exposed as the JV players they are

Comment

Re: Re: Illegal Block in the Back

uh, it's pre-season...like, I think the refs are a little picky for all teams for thier coaches benefit...

I'm pretty sure all of Hall's returns were legal last year you fool.
                In the first game at Arrowhead yes there were two illegal blocks in the back that spurng Hall. Does it matter no not at all, its old news. Only a fool couldn't admit it.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Hey, I posted here earlier and somehow my post got on the first page; I looked at the times: my comp said an hour later than the what the post said, know what's up TXB?

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                  - Carl Sagan

Comment

shut up,

I guess none of you Broncos fans remember the fumble Clinton Portis had on the 6 yard line in Denver against KC right????

they didn't rule it a fumble, and also said they didn't see it and KC couldn't challenge the play.

GET OVER IT!!!
                    Ok...you can take that off the scoreboard.

Now its only 38-27.

YOU STILL LOSE!!!!!!
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

hey

So, I was not even gonna get involved here. Everybody has good points. There was 7 minutes, and huge Denver dissapointment about not capitalizing on it. Apparantly, there was a bad call on a Portis fumble, I kinda remember being embarrassed about it. Stuff happens, we all move on, we all got a right to *****, aint that what these pages are about? The reason I got on here tonight, is 'cause I read the comment by KC03, where dude asserts that all of Halls runbacks were legit. Not to knock yer loyalty, dude, and I acknowledge that with 7 minutes to go, Broncs had a shot which they blew, but, Damn Son! The replay of that play clearly shows multiple illegal blocks to the back of multiple Broncos, right in FRONT of zebras! No knock on Hall here, he scurried for the team. But for you to have on the blinders of "All Hall's runbacks have been legit?" You need to look deep within yourself and decide " Am I a blind Homer? Or am I a critical thinking NFL fan with a home team?" Ask yourself!
                      - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

People also forget the dropped touchdown pass by Ashley Lelie that would have iced the game. If he comes down with that the score is 29-16 with 7 minutes less and the Broncos are kicking off rather than punting. and yes I still believe the d-hall runback was BS. AND that game meant just about as much as the bears, vikings and what COULD have been the packers game (games they should have won). Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Go Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by ChadCollins
                          why would i not complain? Denver lost last year on a ridiculous 5 or 6 illegal block in the back plays that cost them a game against KC? I dont understand how KC fans woudlnt care if they got beat on a call like that? Thats not being a fan in my opinion. If you dont care, your not a fan.

What does it matter, we would still have been 12-4 instead of 13-3 and you would have only been 11-5 and we would have still won the division retard. Besides, it wouldn't change the fact that you got mauled by the Colts offense and that you couldn't touch a guy while he was on the ground!
                          [QUOTE]
                          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

change of records do make a difference

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
                            What does it matter, we would still have been 12-4 instead of 13-3 and you would have only been 11-5 and we would have still won the division retard. Besides, it wouldn't change the fact that you got mauled by the Colts offense and that you couldn't touch a guy while he was on the ground!

KC at 12-4 means the colts get a bye and the chiefs play a wild card game. 11-5 for denver means they play baltimore instead of the colts and KC plays the titans in the wild card. that's a totally differently out look then what transpired last year don't you think?

i honestly got over the illegal blocks in the first KC game but don't say a loss here or there wouldn't have made a difference in the out come during cause you just don't know.
                            Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Perhaps if the call had been made correctly and we would have won the game. Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps other games may have been deemed more citiical. Such as the CHI and GB games. Perhaps they would have played with more gusto and in the GB game Mikey would not have rested most of the starters. Both were games that could have been won easliy, but were not. Had they been won, then we would have had HOME FILED for the playoffs.

That one play may even have stopped us from being undefeated.

Only the Shadow Knows!

Comment

No way are you saying that. You let the Colts come to your house and roll you up too. They didn't have to punt for the whole game!! The Colts mauled us both. The difference is that we actually beat them once last year.
                                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                                X