Illegal Block in the Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justusj101679
    People also forget the dropped touchdown pass by Ashley Lelie that would have iced the game.
    People also forget that Deltha O'neal had a touchdown on a punt return called back because of a holding/illegal block in the back penalty. That's probably what gets me the most. If they call back O'neal's punt return, they damn well should've called back Hall's return too.
    sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Re: change of records do make a difference

Originally posted by bklynbronco
      KC at 12-4 means the colts get a bye and the chiefs play a wild card game. 11-5 for denver means they play baltimore instead of the colts and KC plays the titans in the wild card. that's a totally differently out look then what transpired last year don't you think?

i honestly got over the illegal blocks in the first KC game but don't say a loss here or there wouldn't have made a difference in the out come during cause you just don't know.

Yeah, you would've played Baltimore and got your butts kicked by the Ravens as usual. And as for the other person's statement about the Green Bay and Chicago games being more critical, hey retard, they were critical, you losing the Green Bay game almost cut your chances for the Playoffs!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: change of records do make a difference

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
        Yeah, you would've played Baltimore and got your butts kicked by the Ravens as usual. And as for the other person's statement about the Green Bay and Chicago games being more critical, hey retard, they were critical, you losing the Green Bay game almost cut your chances for the Playoffs!
        wtf dude we were in the playoff cus we beat indy so the playoff was a lock

Comment

alrite, i totally give up. I guess Kansas City is the best team in history of sports, they do no wrong, nor do their players according to their fans. I was called a retard for being mad because my favorite team lost? I dont think I quite understand that? A loss MATTERS. I dont care if Denver was 2-14, a loss matters.
          chad c

Comment

alrite, i totally give up. I guess Kansas City is the best team in history of sports, they do no wrong, nor do their players according to their fans. I was called a retard for being mad because my favorite team lost? I dont think I quite understand that? A loss MATTERS. I dont care if Denver was 2-14, a loss matters.
            chad c

Comment

Re: Re: change of records do make a difference

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
              you might be right denver probably might have lost to the ravens, but at the same time the chiefs would have lost to tennessee cause that's who the chiefs would have played if that chiefs would have lost to the broncos earlier in the season. plus by beating indy at indy that sunday night clinched a playspot automatically so yes the Gb game was not critical.
              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
              X