Cory Boyd Cut! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Boyd Cut! (merged)

The Broncos waived running back Cory Boyd on Monday.

Boyd, who had been signed from the practice squad earlier this month, could be headed back to the Broncos practice squad if he clears waivers. If the Broncos don't re-sign him to the practice squad, he will be a free agent.

Boyd was a gameday inactive Sunday in Carolina.
    So much for that.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...waive-rb-boyd/

The Future

NBA's Greatest Player Ever

Probably isn't used to reading the holes yet. It'll be interesting to see who we pick up on the active roster. I hope it's help on D.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I was looking forward to seeing him. Oh well.

Comment

My guess is that Selvin, Pope, and Bell will finish out the year. Steve Baylark is on the practice squad as well but I don't know much about him. Hmmmmmm I watched Shanahans Press conference and this wasn't mentioned he just said that he wasn't ready yet. Wierd

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
          My guess is that Selvin, Pope, and Bell will finish out the year. Steve Baylark is on the practice squad as well but I don't know much about him. Hmmmmmm I watched Shanahans Press conference and this wasn't mentioned he just said that he wasn't ready yet. Wierd
          So what did shanahan say abou injuries and other things today?

The Future

Comment

Wierd
            Goes from practice squad > signs with team > almost starter > finally cut!

Weird indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Snake=Superbowl View Post
              So what did shanahan say abou injuries and other things today?
              Actually he doesn't talk about Injuries until Wednesday usually. But he did say Kuper was going to be put into a cast and did not require surgery. And that champ was on the treadmill jogging at 14 mph but really didn't go into depth as to who was going to start or anything.

Comment

Actually he doesn't talk about Injuries until Wednesday usually. But he did say Kuper was going to be put into a cast and did not require surgery. And that champ was on the treadmill jogging at 14 mph but really didn't go into depth as to who was going to start or anything.
                thanks, anything about clady tho, i remember he hurt his ankle on the last play and seemed fine. nothing on him? I guess thats a good sign right?

The Future

Comment

Did Shanny say anything else?

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                    Did Shanny say anything else?
                    as far as Injuries he just went on to say as the week progresses he would get a look at the guys somemore. He said Dj's shoulder and Knee were sore afterwards but that he did fairly well considering. The camera cut out for a little bit. But it was basically alot of pre post season talk. He did take the blame for the loss yesterday he said it was his fault for not preparing them right for the game.

Comment

... all this hype from the Broncos players for this to happen?

I think this is probably a cut to get him back on the Practice Squad due to the fact we have 3 RB's atm.

Comment

I don't know why but I have a feeling Shanahan will take a looksee at Shawn Alexander this week and maybe rent his services for a couple of weeks.

The word on Boyd from Shanahan was he just wasn't getting the system, plays, and game plan.

Comment

Do we pay these guys when we sign them and cut them so quickly. Could he be any worse than Selvin was yesterday?
                          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Jogging at 14mph? I might be good for a 3 second burst at 13!!! Think that'll help our d?
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Well this sucks. We need someone who is willing to go straight up the middle like Hillis and Pittman did. This whole juke and dance to the outside is not getting it done. Hopefully Pope can get it done.
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                              X