Cory Boyd Cut! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
    Would it be fair to be frustrated with Shanahan? The thousands of fans watching the game on TV can see that Tatum Bell, Selvin Young, and PJ Pope are not playmakers. Defenses are not afraid the least bit. Why can't the coaches (professionals) see it too? We need to keep trying new options.
    I think that PJ Pope did a fairly decent job when he got the touches.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      I think that PJ Pope did a fairly decent job when he got the touches.
      I agree :salute!:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_11240788

After the Broncos promoted running back Cory Boyd last week from their practice squad to their 53-man roster and gave him most of the first-team reps during practice Wednesday, he was waived Monday.

"Cory's not ready," Shanahan said Monday when asked why Boyd, a 6-foot-1, 218-pound rookie from South Carolina, didn't dress against the Panthers. "Anytime you have a guy on the practice squad and watch him practice and you put him in a game-type situation and get him ready for a game plan without (organized team activities), it's pretty tough"
        There's your answer...........

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
          Would it be fair to be frustrated with Shanahan? The thousands of fans watching the game on TV can see that Tatum Bell, Selvin Young, and PJ Pope are not playmakers. Defenses are not afraid the least bit. Why can't the coaches (professionals) see it too? We need to keep trying new options.

In all fairness MX the NFL doesn't have a vending machine for power backs.

sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

"Cory's not ready".

Do you honestyl expect a 7th round rookie to be ready 2 weeks, 4 weeks after he was signed?

I could have told Shanahan that one.

Comment

Working...
            X