Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Bills game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BGMACN View Post
    Bills 42

Donks 17
    Drugs are not good for you bro...

Comment

Broncos - Colts playoff match up

If the Broncos go on to win the west and face the Colts in the first round, this would be a very winable game. I respect the Colts, but they aren't the powerhouse that they once were. They can be had and Denver does well on the road. Plus, Cutler would still be pissed at the heckling that his parents took from Colt fans last year. If this scenerio plays out and I were a Colt fan I'd be nervous.

Comment

Well after last weeks thrashing I think they have lost momentum and hunger. I was not surprised that we lost to a much better team but I was surprised how we went from Hot to ice cold and got beat down. That says alot about this team and what we can expect against the Bills. Our defense cannot pressure a QB yet alone stop a rush attack. Yes I know we have stopped some in the past but lets face it, those 2 games may just be the highs for us this year.

Buffalo is far from a push over or a slam dunk for us. The bills will come into Denver ready to beat us down. We have no run game so once again we have to hope that Cutler is on fire and stays on fire. Its very frustrating that Cutler comes out hot then stalls out only to try and make a run in the 4th.

Bills 34
        Broncs 17
        If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by timp View Post
          If the Broncos go on to win the west and face the Colts in the first round, this would be a very winable game. I respect the Colts, but they aren't the powerhouse that they once were. They can be had and Denver does well on the road. Plus, Cutler would still be pissed at the heckling that his parents took from Colt fans last year. If this scenerio plays out and I were a Colt fan I'd be nervous.
          Several problems with this post:

A) The Colts are only the hottest team in the league.
          B) That game would be Denver, not Indy.
          C) Peyton Manning versus our defense should give Bronco fans nightmares.

Anything's possible but the Colts are the last team I want to see in the playoffs. But why bring that up in the prediction thread for the Bills game?
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Deltagbear View Post
            Well after last weeks thrashing I think they have lost momentum and hunger. I was not surprised that we lost to a much better team but I was surprised how we went from Hot to ice cold and got beat down.
            I'm surprised that you were surprised. This Broncos team has done it time and again this season. But they've also gone from cold to hot. They got embarrassed by the Chiefs and bounced back against the Bucs. Sad home loss to the Dolphins and bounced back against the Browns. Ridiculous loss to the Raiders and bounced back against the Jets.

I don't see how this is different than other losses we had.

That says alot about this team and what we can expect against the Bills. Our defense cannot pressure a QB yet alone stop a rush attack. Yes I know we have stopped some in the past but lets face it, those 2 games may just be the highs for us this year.

Buffalo is far from a push over or a slam dunk for us. The bills will come into Denver ready to beat us down. We have no run game so once again we have to hope that Cutler is on fire and stays on fire. Its very frustrating that Cutler comes out hot then stalls out only to try and make a run in the 4th.

Bills 34
            Broncs 17
            The Broncos have had several games where they defended the run really well, except for a big play or two, and that includes some good rushing teams. And the Bills aren't exactly a rushing powerhouse. Lynch is a solid back but not on the level of some other backs we've fared okay against. Much more worrisome to me are our pass defense and their return game.

I agree that this game is not a gimme, but really NO game is a gimme for our Broncos this season. But the odds should favor the Broncos in this game. We're at home against a really struggling and demoralized team. But I certainly wouldn't place a bet it.
            ------

Comment

you bring up some good points Jav and I agree with you on this seasons rollercoaster ride.

Yes Lynch isnt a Jones-Drew or anything but he is a back that is capable of blasting us if we drop out of our lanes.

IMO what this is going to come down to is denvers recievers staying focused and not dropping passes. Then we have to have a running game to open up our offense.

I cant honestly say what will happen Sunday because we dont know which Bronco team will show up to play.

Hope for the best!
              If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Drew303 View Post
                Every time I make a prediction that we win, we seem to lose, so....

Buffalo 56
                Denver 2
                sweet! our defense got a safety!

Comment

I know the Broncos have been erratic but I'm feeling like we're going to win the West tomorrow. The Bills probably won't go down easy but I expect the Broncos to be sharp on offense and semi-okay on defense. Specials teams will keep the Bills in the game but I'm going with...

Broncos 31 - Bills 23
                  ------

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                    I know the Broncos have been erratic but I'm feeling like we're going to win the West tomorrow. The Bills probably won't go down easy but I expect the Broncos to be sharp on offense and semi-okay on defense. Specials teams will keep the Bills in the game but I'm going with...

Broncos 31 - Bills 23
                    I'm almost ready to think this will be a 19-17 or 21-20 type finish.

And I'm not saying who wins.

EDIT: Oh Screw That.

42-10 Broncos.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Broncos-32
                      Bills-24

I think at home that crowd should be able to keep the defense going all out so the run might come to a minimum for Buffalo. I also think Cutler will have a good game through the air and Young and Bell will gain all kinds of yards on the ground.
                      R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
                      R.I.P Damien Nash #29

Comment

I think the Bill keep it as close as they can. They're a scrappy young team with a little talent and alot of heart.
                        My prediction:
                        Denver = 63
                        Buffalo = 13
                        Science Bless

Comment

I say we pull this one out like all the games that we won last year. On a last second field goal.

Only this time I hope Prater is up to the challenge.

I say Broncos win:

Broncos-23

Bills-20

On a sidenote, does anyone think this picture resembles our season?

Comment

I think the defense should refuse to concentrate on individual runners and dedicate themselves to stuffing the running game on the line of scrimmage. Sacking fleetfoot Edwards is futile. Give them the underneath routes, and shut down the long ball.
                            I would love to see Shanahan designate two runningbacks to block for each other on running plays, and stay back and block for Cutler on passing plays. I know they have great tight-ends, but I say use all the recievers to stretch the field. Fly patterns, post-outs, post-ins, and comeback patterns all day long.

The Broncos may not have stand-out players this year, but they do have variable personell. If the coordinators can get creative, the Broncos have a chance even into the playoffs. If excited, his spunkyness Jay Cutler may feel like winning.
                            mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

Any final predictions? Anyone worried the fates are conspiring against us?
                              ------

Comment

Working...
                              X