No announcement yet.

Welcome Buffalo Fans!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have nothing but HATE for the Bills this week and if I see 1 Bills jersey in the crowd on Sunday I will break my T.V.!

The Bills are our enemies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      Weclome Broncomaniac 69!

You're their emissary or something.
      I am the Law Giving Ambassador my friend.

I represent all that is Bronco Good.

They really are a depressed bunch. As mentioned, I almost feel sorry for them. The fans.

Makes my Bronconess feel all warm and fuzzy inside all over again no matter what happens the rest of the way. :salute!:
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

No matter how bad you think it is, there's always worse.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Their fans have given up and want to lose out for draft position. I found that odd. Of course a few want to win but for the most part, they are looking at next year already.

Sooooo. Time to spank the ever living snot out of them.

But......

I'm sure the team won't be that way. They will be fighting for jobs already.

This negativity on their fan base won't be carried over to their locker room. These guys will mess with us.

I did find it intriguing to learn that their main complaint is offense where ours is defense. So if their offense is so bad, we should be able to hand them a spanking since our D has played better and the offense is as explosive as it gets.

Pssst. Throw out the Panther game.

GO BRONCOS!!!

sigpic

Comment

OK LT.. I'm also a narc

They have a poll going whether they want to win or not. Losing the game is winning the poll.

A few comments from them voting no:

Draft position... But more importantly the hope that Jauron gets the axe.

I won't root against the Bills. That said I wouldn't be too upset if they lost either.

well now i want them to lose..badly or like they did on Sunday so that maybe the origination will be prompted to do something. about the coaching and make some moves in FA and i also want them now to get the best draft position possible . i don't like when they are losing and this is the only time i have ever wanted them to lose but if that means jauron is gone and a good spot in the draft then i'm all for it lose away bills

we want Jauron gone, and a better draft pick would be nice too...but I can't vote I want them to lose as I love the Bills and never want them to lose....but I can't stand another year of **** ball!!!

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I wonder how the friggin' LIONS fans feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
                Wow, I wonder how the friggin' LIONS fans feel?
                ALLEN PARK -- Martin Mayhew might not be here in late April when the Detroit Lions enter one of their most important college drafts in years, but he will still have a profound impact on the draft.

The future for the Lions' interim general manager is uncertain, and a decision is expected in January. However, the most crucial draft information is being gathered now in anticipation of the final draft process that will begin in late February with the scouting combine in Indianapolis.

NFL scouts glean their most useful nuggets of material on college players from September to December and into the bowl season.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...le_in_lio.html

Hooray, beer!

Comment

This is a Trap Game for sure. But I do think the fans have gone

"Wide Right"

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    From the lions message board.
                    I know what you mean.

Look at Buffalo.

Look at Cincinnati.

Look at Seattle

Look at St. Louis

Look at Cleveland

Point being is there are teams struggling WAY worse than we are.

On a OMG what up year.....

Look at Miami.

Look at Arizona!

Look at Minnesota trying to be something

Look at Green Bay in their post Favre year

Look at New Orleans struggling to be considered after such high hopes

Look at Houston

Now playoff hopefuls last few seasons:

Look at Jacksonville

Look at Philadelphia (crossing their fingers)

Look at our Division ......

San Diego, Oakland and Kansas City.

Enough looking for now......

No Wait...

Look at Denver!!

sigpic

Comment

So, welcome Buffalo fans!

You have a losing record, and you hate your coaches and players.
                      The only thing Bills fans and the Broncos fans (most of them) here DON'T have in common is a losing record.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        I know what you mean.

Look at Buffalo.

Look at Cincinnati.

Look at Seattle

Look at St. Louis

Look at Cleveland

Point being is there are teams struggling WAY worse than we are.

On a OMG what up year.....

Look at Miami.

Look at Arizona!

Look at Minnesota trying to be something

Look at Green Bay in their post Favre year

Look at New Orleans struggling to be considered after such high hopes

Look at Houston

Now playoff hopefuls last few seasons:

Look at Jacksonville

Look at Philadelphia (crossing their fingers)

Look at our Division ......

San Diego, Oakland and Kansas City.

Enough looking for now......

No Wait...

Look at Denver!!

One more Look! Look at BM 69 is actually predicting the Broncos this week.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
                          One more Look! Look at BM 69 is actually predicting the Broncos this week.

My curse was broken with the Panthers.

Yes, I'll be predicting us to win. Or will I?

They seem shy and unwilling to come over out of fear. They are really just wanting to forget the rest of this season.

So Bronco fans at the game, you will see Bills jerseys:

BroncoManiac,

I'm going to the game in Denver on Sunday. I don't want to see the Bills lose...I don't know if I could ever root for a loss. If you're scared about the game, don't be. I was the biggest Bills homer ever (probably still am) but I'm deflated. All of us are.

I think we'll play hard. I think whoever the QB is, they'll try to win. But a lot like last week (and heck, even the last time we played you) we'll find a way to lose. That's what it's like being a Bills fan.

After the Jacksonville and Oakland games, I really thought this team could WIN close games. Maybe this was our year. But just like every Bills game is a microcosm of the season, we play well for a while then ultimately find a way to lose.

I'll have fun at the game. It'll be cold and I'll be several beers deep. Plus, it'll be my first Bills game, but I don't think I'll be disappointed if they lose. Honestly, I'll be surprised if they win.

sigpic

Comment

I have reminded their fans about games in Denver this year. ONE in particular:

Raiders 31

Broncos 10

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X