Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Its All But official: Peytons Coming to Town*The Other One*

Manning Versus Shanny in the playoffs: Volume 3
    With the win Thursday night over the Jags the Colts locked up the 5th seed, and barring a collapse by the entire afc East and a Broncos sweep, or a broncos collapse it will be Manning at Invesco wild card weekend.
    I will personally say this is the absolute last match up i wanted, however i swtill believe with Indys suspect deffense Jay and the boys can win a shootout. We rebuilt our team way back when to win these kind of games...
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Originally posted by elwayfan2k View Post
    With the win Thursday night over the Jags the Colts locked up the 5th seed, and barring a collapse by the entire afc East and a Broncos sweep, or a broncos collapse it will be Manning at Invesco wild card weekend.
    I will personally say this is the absolute last match up i wanted, however i swtill believe with Indys suspect deffense Jay and the boys can win a shootout. We rebuilt our team way back when to win these kind of games...
    I guess Indy's win also won the West for the Broncos? otherwise i thought Denver still had to go out sunday and beat a Bills team with nothing to lose, i think ill wait on all the Playoff talk untill its a done deal, i sure hope the Broncos arent looking ahead to the playoffs no matter who is the sixth seed.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Assuming Denver can win the west, I am happy to play Indy. They are a different team this year. I am a life long bronco fan that unfortunately lives in illinois, however i work in Terre Haute, Indiana, the home of the colts during spring training, i actually have been to a couple. I have been to some of the games here with the broncos, but they were getting to painful to go anymore. The fans, if you know what i mean.

The people at work, friends and associates all took pleasure in reminding me about how bad Denver lost each time to Indy. So i will gratefully return the favor 10 FOLD when they go down in Denver. I dont see us as one and done, i see as probably two and done. Dont get me wrong, i would love to go all the way, but dont want to get my hopes up.

Comment

If we can beat Indy we can beat the crappy Titans.

Comment

good cutler plays better against good qb's....see brees,rivers,favre etc...

its gives us a better chance of a competitive game.

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
            good cutler plays better against good qb's....see brees,rivers,favre etc...

its gives us a better chance of a competitive game.
            Hmm... that might be bad. Titan's QB sucks.

Comment

shoot

if i remember correctly when comes to the playoffs we dont do so good against the Colts

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post
                Not even gonna mention the fact he listed three of the worst quarterbacks we've faced? No seriously those three quarterbacks have a combined 22-20 record. That's not that good.

I was more scared about how he would play against the young guns, Ryan, Cassel, Quinn.
                sigpic
                Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
                Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
                My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post

very true, but if we beat the colts i see a steelers, broncos AFC title rematch

Comment

Originally posted by slostenracing View Post
                    Not even gonna mention the fact he listed three of the worst quarterbacks we've faced? No seriously those three quarterbacks have a combined 22-20 record. That's not that good.

I was more scared about how he would play against the young guns, Ryan, Cassel, Quinn.
                    thats just it for some reason cutler mentally thinks he has to outplay the "BIG NAME" guys and he does then when the no names....cassel, russel, pennington, huard, garrad etc....come he thinks he can just win on reputation...lol j/k

Comment

Originally posted by slostenracing View Post

worst? lol.....all the qb's i listed are or should be in the pro bowl......

Comment

Better face the Colts than the Ravens, for example.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k View Post
                          Yes they are THE HOTTEST team in the NFL right now. They were 3-4 in OCT. They haven't lost a game since, are 11-4, and are as good as Tennessee or Pittsburgh, and I would really love a crack at Pittsburgh again!

Manning couldn't miss last night it seemed like. And that Offense is tailor made to carve up the Broncos, just like always. And that was when we weren't the 4th worst scoring Defense in the NFL!

It would be nice for some payback though!

Denver-48

Buffalo-17

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
                            very true, but if we beat the colts i see a steelers, broncos AFC title rematch
                            GRRRRRRRRRRRRR my hate for the Steelers runs deeper than the deepest river, go Broncos!

Comment

Well if you assume we do end up winning the division, which at this point is a BIG if, then I also think that this is a bad matchup for us. Peyton has owned us, and he will have his way with our defense......it will turn into a scoring match, and Peyton and Co. have done a pretty good job all season at winning the close ones in a shootout......

Comment

Working...
                              X