X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• japfaff
    replied
    Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post

Same guy who said 4-6 wins shouldn't be allowed to predict anything...Well, Ya, go ahaid since your so good at it maybe the reverse will happen...Preseason-during the season, All you do is knock us...We can play with any team...No matter if its Baltimore,Indi, Whoever...1.You never thought we would get there so thats just gravey.2. Whoever we play you still in your heart of hearts think we will win.3. We are at Mile High for a playoff game...Never thought that would happen HUH!!!!!.
    Yeah I said we were a 6 win team.... And look at us we are a 8 win team that was gotten a couple nice breaks... We can play with any team?? Really didnt you see the NE or the Caronlina game? Which game this year makes you think that this team can play with anyone? This team plays when it wants to, and it rarely plays hard (the Jet game was the one game agianst a real team that they showed anything) and you expect this team with a solid passing game no running game and no D to beat Indy (A team that has destroyed them 2 of the last 3 trips into the playoffs)..... Denver is lucky to be in the spot that they are in..... A team in the worst Division, that needs to win this weekend or they risk going into a playoff situation one week early.

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    Originally posted by MNBroncosFan View Post
    I see the only way to beat Indy, is the way we did it during that regular season game a few years back in Indy. We RAN the ball all game long and kept Manning off the field. He was going crazy on the sidelines because all he could do was stand there and watch. We controlled the clock for like 40 minutes. Remember that game? We actually blew them out. The only way I see a win is to POUND the football and right now we don't have the type of back to do that. That's my opinion.
    I was at that game. The reason Manning was pacing was because he only played the first seris of downs. Then was back ups for the remainder of game. It was a meaningless end of season game. 2001. I remember it welll. It was the postponed game from 9/11/01 moved to 1/5/02. A week later Denver game back and was embarassed on national television. It was a bad week to be a Denver fan living deep in the heart of Colt territory.

Leave a comment:

• martz11
    replied
    Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    I hope to god something happens and we dont have to play Indy. That game would get ugly. We would be soundly beaten at home but 2 TD's. I dont think that we would ever knock Manning down, and the only time he would walk off the field is after another TD pass..... Indy/Denver match-up has all the making of another 42-14 beat down

We don't knock down any qbs, no matter which team they play on.

Leave a comment:

• crunk-juice
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatake. View Post
    Colts have an amazing pass defense.
    where was i when this happened??

Leave a comment:

• Hatake.
    replied
    Colts have an amazing pass defense.

Colts have a crappy run defense.

Guess wich one of those we can't do.

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    I don't care how well Manning and company are playing, I'd rather play them then Baltimore's vaunted defense.

1)Denver, or any playoff team, isn't scoring more than 17 points against that defense in the playoffs.

2)Peyton Manning, or Joe Flacco, our defense is going to be lit up regardless.

At least we have a chance to get in a shootout with Indy. We have no chance at all for a shootout against Baltimore, are we're certainly not going to win a defensive battle.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    I really want to see Favre bring the Jets to the playoffs but if they do, we get Manning and Manning will pwn us, only hope is that it's snowing out, like someone said, manning is a princess QB who lacks in bad weather, either way, winning our division and getting to the post season is a huge step up no matter what

Leave a comment:

• ItalianBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    I hope to god something happens and we dont have to play Indy. That game would get ugly. We would be soundly beaten at home but 2 TD's. I dont think that we would ever knock Manning down, and the only time he would walk off the field is after another TD pass..... Indy/Denver match-up has all the making of another 42-14 beat down
    Same guy who said 4-6 wins shouldn't be allowed to predict anything...Well, Ya, go ahaid since your so good at it maybe the reverse will happen...Preseason-during the season, All you do is knock us...We can play with any team...No matter if its Baltimore,Indi, Whoever...1.You never thought we would get there so thats just gravey.2. Whoever we play you still in your heart of hearts think we will win.3. We are at Mile High for a playoff game...Never thought that would happen HUH!!!!!.

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• crunk-juice
    replied
    the Colts defense is so bad, it would be a shootout for sure. 50/50 game i'd say.

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by martz11 View Post
    "If"...When we make the playoffs I guarentee we beat them. Take a look at Manning's record on the road in cold weather playoff games....he's turns into a complete joke, he is the least clutch qb when the playoffs come rolling around on the road. Someone please check that stat for me. Trust me, we will beat them.
    You do have a point, but it seems he really has that knack for beating the dog piss out of the Broncos in the playoffs.

He did beat a very good Kansas City team on the road in KC when they were 13-3 after they whooped the Broncos.

On that note though, he's struggled against New England consistently in the playoffs. Then there was Pittsburgh in 05 and Tennessee in 2000.

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    That's why I hope the Dolphins or Pats win the East so the Colts will go there instead of Denver.

Leave a comment:

• martz11
    replied
    "If"...When we make the playoffs I guarentee we beat them. Take a look at Manning's record on the road in cold weather playoff games....he's turns into a complete joke, he is the least clutch qb when the playoffs come rolling around on the road. Someone please check that stat for me. Trust me, we will beat them.

Leave a comment:

• cloud of dust
    replied
    I see the only way to beat Indy, is the way we did it during that regular season game a few years back in Indy. We RAN the ball all game long and kept Manning off the field. He was going crazy on the sidelines because all he could do was stand there and watch. We controlled the clock for like 40 minutes. Remember that game? We actually blew them out. The only way I see a win is to POUND the football and right now we don't have the type of back to do that. That's my opinion.
    Yes, our only chance will be is we can run the ball, stop Freeney/Mathis with our excellents OT's, get a good game out of our WR's, and hope for some kind of tenacity and pressure on Manning (that's the hard part). Indy has been winning but it has not been pretty to watch. Thier lack of a run game is our best shot as we can not stop both the run and pass (and sometimes we can't stop either). Would'nt it be nice to just trash Buffalo first though? We have not had many blowouts this year. One of my major feel good stories of the season would be to send San Diego home for the holidays, and sit our starters next week for at least part of the game.

Leave a comment:

• sbutk
    replied

So in other words, we're going to lose for sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X