Tips to prepare for the bitter cold Broncos game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
    Here is my tip for keeping warm at the game on Sunday ..

Patron! That is pretty good stuff!!! Just a little hint, drinking alcohol actually makes you colder, YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!!!! EEEEE-HAAAAA!!!!! Ta-kill-ya!!!

Comment

A really good way to stay warm during the game is to "GET FRIGGIN LOUD!!!!!!!!!"
      sigpic
      "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
      Great Job & thanks, WD!

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

“A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

Comment

I think a Broncos game is the only thing I would brave cold for.I live in Florida and complain a lot when its under 70 degrees.For the chance to watch a game at Mile High(Invesco)Id sit through a snow storm.I used to live about 4hrs south of Denver and it was way to flipping cold in winter.I hated it.

Comment

HaHa

Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
          Here is my tip for keeping warm at the game on Sunday ..

Ha thats pretty dang funny

Comment

Last time I went elk hunting it was in six feet of snow. I grew to love my insulated coveralls.
            Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by blb552000 View Post
              HAHAHAHA.

Man 10 degrees. Glad i live in Southern California.
              I'm also glad I live in socal

Comment

FYI its going to be 29 degrees tomorrow, not 10. OMG thats sooooo cold how are fans going to survive out there????!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!????

Comment

Originally posted by 203KillinSpree View Post
                  A really good way to stay warm during the game is to "GET FRIGGIN LOUD!!!!!!!!!"
                  That right there is the right answer. Bronco fans should not sit down the entire game.

Comment

AMEN!! ive been to pleanty of cold games, if my 6 and 8 year olds can brave the cold so can you!!! show up, make NOISE and

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
                      Umm... do you know where Buffalo is? it's mighty cold there, too.

Too bad San Diego isn't visiting.
                      If we're lucky, the Bills really do practice inside, out of the cold. Plus, Denver is higher up, it can get colder here.

But this is mostly wishful thinking...

Comment

Working...
                      X