Ashlie Lelie is worthless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashlie Lelie is worthless

Everytime I watch him play, he either drops a ball, misses a block, runs the route wrong. No wonder his production is so low and the Bronco offense so stagnant. Ash needs to step it up or step out.

Not many receivers come in with a bang their first two years in the NFL. He has a long way to go and hell learn.
    Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

I think I saw his face on a Milk Carton this week.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Okay this is kind of mean i mean its his second year and he has been doing decent even compared to a veteran receiver.But with Clinton Portis there isnt as much need to throw the ball as often as you would if you had a John Elway which face it we dont.Now Jake Plummer is a great QB no doubt but he still needs a little time to learn the offense.

Clinton and Rod chillin with the fans.

Comment

Re: Ashlie Lelie is worthless

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
          Everytime I watch him play, he either drops a ball, misses a block, runs the route wrong. No wonder his production is so low and the Bronco offense so stagnant. Ash needs to step it up or step out.
          dang dude ease up. its his second year and he will show you sooner or later what he can do. trust me, he is the future of our WR and he will shine.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Ashley is a really talented WR. He had a great year last year and is having a bit of a down year this year. Next year I believe he will pick it up and have a great year.

Comment

Re: Ashlie Lelie is worthless

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
              he's only in his second year. ASHLEY IS A GOOD PLAYER. i remeber seeing him play in college he's an alright player just give him a moment not every one adapts as fast as others. and if he wasn't a good player he would not be in the NFL.
              I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                Ashley is a really talented WR. He had a great year last year and is having a bit of a down year this year. Next year I believe he will pick it up and have a great year.
                I agree...We have Portis this who has not lived up to the "sophomore curse" so I think fans are quick to forget that the 2nd year is usually more of a slump.

Also a lot of fans tend to forget anything good the guy does, just remember the drop here, the missed tackle there, etc--with ANY player, not just Lelie. Ease off the guy, he's a great reciever. He'll sparkle & shine!

Comment

Hey did you see that big drop Ash had yesterday?
                  What a chode! And to think that he was drafted ahead of Portis!
                  I heard he put in alot of extra practice last week. It didn't look like it helped.

Comment

Ash

Seriously...get over it! He's a great player..he hast lost a little confidence right now thanks to some changes, and thanks to some fans like you... He will make you eat your words..just wait. We need him, and I know we definantly don't want to have to worry about ever playing against him... He'll shine when the time is right and I believe that time is near.

Comment

Re: Ash

Originally posted by kimmie_broncos1
                      Seriously...get over it! He's a great player..he hast lost a little confidence right now thanks to some changes, and thanks to some fans like you... He will make you eat your words..just wait. We need him, and I know we definantly don't want to have to worry about ever playing against him... He'll shine when the time is right and I believe that time is near.
                      I hope your right

Comment

Lelie

What happened with Lelie in the third quarter? He missed that wide open catch. Fortunately, we were able to mount a drive, and get a score. We all know he's got all the talent but come on.....you can't drop those!!!

Comment

Head case

They say he is catching everthing in practice , i say get him involved in the game early [easy catch] get rid or the jitters...
                          build up some confidence . Our last hc ended up in miami , ashley has great promise....time to earn some respect
                          It is my honor to serve him

Comment

That's right. I've seen big time receivers drop better passes, but the difference being that they were also thrown 10-12 others. Get Lelie involved and that won't happen as much... er... it might seem like it doesn't happen as much.
                            Winter is Coming!

Comment

He is young

He'll develop...we just need to give him time. I agree...he needs at least 2 balls thrown his way in the first quarter, that shoul dhelp down the stretch (hopefully).
                              -----------------------------------------
                              Is Atwater around? Terrell Owens needs a SMACK DOWN!

Comment

Working...
                              X