Colts Fan Coming In Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts Fan Coming In Peace

I wish you guys the best of luck against SD next Sunday. Although I don't care for Cutler much, I def. cannot stand the Most Vindictive Prick that is Philip Rivers.

Originally posted by SonOfIndy729 View Post
    I wish you guys the best of luck against SD next Sunday. Although I don't care for Cutler much, I def. cannot stand the Most Vindictive Prick that is Philip Rivers.
    He isn't near as bad as his little automaton droid nut clinging fans.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
      He isn't near as bad as his little automaton droid nut clinging fans.
      Pot, Kettle. Kettle, Pot.

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
        Pot, Kettle. Kettle, Pot.
        Actually the saying isn't pot meets kettle. So your little attempt at a jab is a failure.

If you wanted to get me you could have said something like; Pot walks into room and yells at the kettle "you're black, you're black!"

Just trying to help.

Comment

I know, I just wanted to put my own spin on it. Just enough to where you'd get the picture.

Judging from your post, I was successful.

Comment

Thanks for you support

Comment

Welcome, I also hate rivers and if we win we take u guys on in the playoffs and I think manning is a great quarterback and is a future hall of famer

Comment

I know, I just wanted to put my own spin on it. Just enough to where you'd get the picture.

Judging from your post, I was successful.
                Were you dropped on your head as a baby...? Maybe shaken...?
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Ouch, clever. Somebody had a big bowl of genius for breakfast this morning.

Comment

San Diego matches up really well against the Colts....that's the real reason he's wishing you the best of luck.

Comment

Ouch, clever. Somebody had a big bowl of genius for breakfast this morning.
                      I know someone who hasn't had his.

Comment

No sir, I had two bowls of Wheaties this morning.

Comment

Dear Broncos, I wish you luck against the Chargers. Please win so we can trash you like we always do. Maybe we'll even play Sorgie during the wildcard round so we can rest manning for the divisional.

Regards, Colts Fan

p.s. I hate Rivers!

Comment

Originally posted by chickensoup View Post
                            Dear Broncos, I wish you luck against the Chargers. Please win so we can trash you like we always do. Maybe we'll even play Sorgie during the wildcard round so we can rest manning for the divisional.

Regards, Colts Fan

p.s. I hate Rivers!

Comment

Vanilla Ice

What this Colt fan is really saying is this "we have a better chance to beat you than the Chargers because the Chargers beat us last year in the playoffs with a backup QB and a backup running back. We hope you beat SD so we can beat you in Denver.

This is what the Colt fan is really thinking, he just put it in a different wording formula.

Comment

Working...
                              X