No announcement yet.

Colts Fan Coming In Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long did it take for him to think of that?
    R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
    R.I.P Damien Nash #29

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfIndy729 View Post
      I wish you guys the best of luck against SD next Sunday. Although I don't care for Cutler much, I def. cannot stand the Most Vindictive Prick that is Philip Rivers.
      I love how you capitalize Vindictive Prick. I cannot agree any more. I apologize for the Charger trolls that stay on our boards. They're very sensitive about their precious Phyllis. Best of luck to you as well in the playoffs. My brother is a Colts fan as well and I have a deep respect for the Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts franchise. Cheers to a fellow fan of a team who has a Lombardi trophy!

Comment

I wish you guys the best of luck against SD next Sunday. Although I don't care for Cutler much, I def. cannot stand the Most Vindictive Prick that is Philip Rivers.
        Yea, you best hope they win this Sunday because you KNOW the Colts don't want to come to town next Sunday.

Comment

Amen

Originally posted by BoltsFan27 View Post
          Yea, you best hope they win this Sunday because you KNOW the Colts don't want to come to town next Sunday.
          The motives and fear by the OP is obvious. In any scenario, I hope the Colts go down to the AFC West Champion.

Comment

Meh, I picked you guys to win it all back in August so this game to me is just earning the right to lose to you eventually anyway. Peyton rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by 85_skill View Post
              What this Colt fan is really saying is this "we have a better chance to beat you than the Chargers because the Chargers beat us last year in the playoffs with a backup QB and a backup running back. We hope you beat SD so we can beat you in Denver.

This is what the Colt fan is really thinking, he just put it in a different wording formula.
              Wasn't addressing you. FYI, I'm no more worried about SD than any other team. Rivers is just a total prick.

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
                Pot, Kettle. Kettle, Pot.
                Licence???
                Grammar check please.
                Science Bless

Comment

Originally posted by combo-breaker View Post
                  Licence???
                  Grammar check please.
                  He's correct. It depends which side of the pond you're from.

Comment

Originally posted by psychobilly View Post
                    He's correct. It depends which side of the pond you're from.
                    Originally posted by combo-breaker View Post
                    Licence???
                    Grammar check please.
                    It's more of a spell check as opposed to a grammar check.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/licence

Comment

Colt fan

Wasn't addressing you. FYI, I'm no more worried about SD than any other team. Rivers is just a total prick.
                      You said "Rivers" is a prick

1) The Chargers almost selected Manning but didnt and got Ryan Leaf instead
                      2) Then the Chargers almost got the other Manning who clearly didnt want to play for the Chargers so he was traded for Rivers.
                      3) Rivers never started the jawing with Cutler however the media only got the last segment of it when Rivers responded. Cutler actually started it
                      4) Rivers said something to a colts fan but never 1) cursed him out or disresepcted him, Since then Rivers promised to keep a clear head and not to respond to opposing fans in any fashion. Since last year he hasnt.
                      5) Paynton Manning is a very classy QB no doubt about it but on the other hand Cutler isnt. In the game against Buffalo Cutler was losing his cool yelling at the refs because he wanted a flag for intentional holding when there was no holding. I have never seen a QB yell at a ref on each and every play that doesnt go his way. The last QB to see this from is Dan Marino and clearly Cutler is no Dan Marino.
                      Cutler is the one with emotional issues. Once you get into Cutlers head he makes critical errors but if Cutler is focusing on being a QB with out side distractions he can be very dangerous with his fast release.

Comment

Wow look at all of these cute charger fans. Funny how most of you show up when things are looking a bit brighter in your world. It'll be funny to see you back under your rock once either:

We beat you this Sunday

OR

You lose in the playoffs, yet again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 85_skill View Post
                          You said "Rivers" is a prick

1) The Chargers almost selected Manning but didnt and got Ryan Leaf instead
                          2) Then the Chargers almost got the other Manning who clearly didnt want to play for the Chargers so he was traded for Rivers.
                          3) Rivers never started the jawing with Cutler however the media only got the last segment of it when Rivers responded. Cutler actually started it
                          4) Rivers said something to a colts fan but never 1) cursed him out or disresepcted him, Since then Rivers promised to keep a clear head and not to respond to opposing fans in any fashion. Since last year he hasnt.
                          5) Paynton Manning is a very classy QB no doubt about it but on the other hand Cutler isnt. In the game against Buffalo Cutler was losing his cool yelling at the refs because he wanted a flag for intentional holding when there was no holding. I have never seen a QB yell at a ref on each and every play that doesnt go his way. The last QB to see this from is Dan Marino and clearly Cutler is no Dan Marino.
                          Cutler is the one with emotional issues. Once you get into Cutlers head he makes critical errors but if Cutler is focusing on being a QB with out side distractions he can be very dangerous with his fast release.
                          ROFL @ You thinking Cutler started it! Second... don't you Dolts have a home? LEAVE.
                          sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Let me get this straight...you're wishing the Broncos luck (and thus promoting a match-up between the Colts and Broncos) because you hate Rivers?

Or...and let me go way out on a limb here......perhaps you'd rather not have the Colts have to face the team that scares you the most? (Chargers)

Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                              No. Believe it or not, the rest of the league actually does hate Laserface and want him to fail; there's no need to invent some hidden motive to explain the Colt fan's post.
                              Go to the Colt's forum, all their fans do not want to play the Chargers @ San Diego, they want to play the Broncos because they believe Manning will dominate them

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                              ROFL @ You thinking Cutler started it! Second... don't you Dolts have a home? LEAVE.
                              Sad that you see a short clip on ESPN and think you know the whole story, there is no Chargers conspiracy that Cutler started it, the fact is Cutler did start it by trash talking in the fourth quarter to the Chargers D and grabbing his jockstrap

Just because you can't find a clip of it on the internet doesnt mean the Dolts made it up, if you were at the game you saw it.
                              Body of the defeated Lion,
                              Head of the Tying Bengal,
                              Wings of the fallen Seahawk,
                              Horn of the Ram,
                              Horn and Eye of the Texan,
                              Patch of the Raider,
                              S of Sad and F of Fail,
                              Tail Arrowhead of the Chief,
                              This is the invocation of the Failbeast. Let your fail rain upon the fields of the NFL!

Comment

Working...
                              X