How do we matchup against San Diego?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we matchup against San Diego?

What do you guys think of the probable matchup of Josh Barrett and Antonio Gates?

Barrett faired well against Tony Gonzalez, and what I think is very promising about that is how much more physical T.G. is than Antonio Gates. Hopefully, Josh Barrett can play the game of his life covering Gates. Who knows, maybe Rivers makes a mistake, and Barrett uses his speed to return the mistake for 6.

What other matchups are you guys looking forward to?

Brandon Marshall/Eddie Royal Vs. Quentin Jammer/Antonio Cromartie?

Ryan Clady Vs. Shaun Phillips?

LT/Sproles Vs. DJ/Winborn/Webster/Woodyard?

rivers vs cutler

Comment

Originally posted by down_fall View Post
      rivers vs cutler
      Well that's an obvious one, but since those two won't actually be competing on the field at the same time I didn't see any reason in including them.

Comment

Originally posted by phanofsports17 View Post
        Well that's an obvious one, but since those two won't actually be competing on the field at the same time I didn't see any reason in including them.
        shanny vs norv

chargers vs broncos

Comment

The Broncos don't matchup well against SD at all, as evidenced by the 64-6 combined scores from last season, and the fact they could not hold on to a 21-3 lead this season.

The Chargers are the type of power football team that has always given the Broncos trouble. The biggger, more physical teams always do.

The Cuter/Rivers fued will insure that the Chargers come out to play with plenty of motivation, and they are a much better team than Denver.

Look at all the close losses they had this year. Unlike the Donks, they did not get blown out.

I really don't expect this game to be close beyond the second qtr.

San Diego 38
          Denver 20

Comment

shanny vs norv

chargers vs broncos
            ...or you can say something intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
              The Broncos don't matchup well against SD at all, as evidenced by the 64-6 combined scores from last season, and the fact they could not hold on to a 21-3 lead this season.

The Chargers are the type of power football team that has always given the Broncos trouble. The biggger, more physical teams always do.

The Cuter/Rivers fued will insure that the Chargers come out to play with plenty of motivation, and they are a much better team than Denver.

Look at all the close losses they had this year. Unlike the Donks, they did not get blown out.

I really don't expect this game to be close beyond the second qtr.

San Diego 38
              Denver 20
              you write alot but dont really say much

Comment

you write alot but dont really say much
                Reading comprehension not really your strength?

It's not rocket science. This is not, and has not been for at least three years a good matchup for the Broncos.

There is really no reason to spin it for anything else.

The Broncos are going to get wacked.
                Last edited by MindField; 12-24-2008, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
                  Reading comprehension not really your strength?

It's not rocket science.
                  you just dont get to the point fast enough

not my fault youre a homer

Comment

you just dont get to the point fast enough

not my fault youre a homer
                    why are you here??

Comment

Tight ends, tight ends, and more tight ends. That should be the thing that will give us the edge, that will loosen up the Sand Diego defense against Marshall and Royal. That's going to be the key for us -outside playing mistake free and no turnovers-. Our offense can play good, and we do have a potent offense, but they can only play with execution in mind and need to be in control for the game plan to work. San Diego pass defense is amongst the worst in the league, and we should match-up nicely

As for the defense, believe it or not, I firmly believe the defense will set the tone for us. The defense can play with more emotions and more fire. So, I look for the defense to give us the emotional lift that we need
                      San Diego will do the same, and this could mean a low scoring game, contrary to what most people believe
                      Go Broncos!!! :salute!:
                      sigpic
                      I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by phanofsports17 View Post
                        why are you here??
                        to give my opinion on the denver broncos

Comment

Very poorly.
                          sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

I was just talking about this last night....I also was hoping to see Barrett line up with Gates as he did with Gonzalez. I really believe our biggest issues are going to be Gates/Sproles. Other than that we can get the job done !
                            Born and raised on Broncos football! 27 and counting....

Comment

Assuming our defense can keep the run game in check, I am looking forward to see how our secondary matches up against SD's receiving core. Are we going to continure to play loose? Or well we finally let our guys play tight and aggressive? I sure hope we make Rivers have to throw into tight coverage and not make things easy for him.
                              http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

Working...
                              X