Chris Kuper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Kuper

sorry if this has been posted before, anyone know more about his injury? is he 100%. Curious to see if there would be any set backs to the o line, cant wait for them to dominate that shat dolt d - line

go broncos

He's playing on Sunday AFAIK, but with a broken hand he isn't 100% no matter what.

Be strong, Koopa...we need you!
    sigpic

TZ

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/...kVf.jakjn.uLYF

Dec 24 Denver Broncos OL Chris Kuper (hand) was limited in practice Wednesday, Dec. 24, and will play in Week 17.

Dec 22 G Chris Kuper played through Sunday's game with a broken left hand, which impressed coach Mike Shanahan. Kuper should be able to play again this week.
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Kuper is a warrior and we need more guys like him. If he impressed Shanny, look for a nice raise in the near future.
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

is it just me or are you all thinking how the heck do you block someone with a broken hand?

Comment

Originally posted by axx View Post
            is it just me or are you all thinking how the heck do you block someone with a broken hand?
            Not that hard. I broke my right hand my senior year and continued to play (I played left Tackle). I had a hard cast wrapped with some hard foam.

At least the refs can't ever accuse him of holding.

Comment

FYI: Kuper played last Sundat against Bufflao broken hand and all...
              sigpic
              I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

I've been very impressed with his progression during the season, has he allowed a sack yet?

Comment

As far as I know, he also practiced fully today. I love how strong our O line is. These guys work as hard as anyone else on the field, if not harder. :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by AtwaterHITS27 View Post
                    As far as I know, he also practiced fully today. I love how strong our O line is. These guys work as hard as anyone else on the field, if not harder. :salute!:
                    He will continue to play throughout the Superbowl and re-evaluate at the end of the season. He gets his toughness from his mom

Comment

Originally posted by kupesdad View Post
                      He will continue to play throughout the Superbowl and re-evaluate at the end of the season. He gets his toughness from his mom
                      Hey kd.......I figured an injury report from you would be the most accurate one we could get!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by kupesdad View Post
                        ROFL!
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Everyone freaked out when shanny wanted high character football players for us. I think its worked out pretty damn well considering that our young starters and rookies play with more heart and desire than most vets I see.

Kudos to Kuper and Clady for toughing it out. The OLINE was the best surprise this year by far!

Comment

in the worst case scenario Hamilton calls it quits after this season can Kupes play LG? Or is he better suited right side.

Comment

Chris Kuper is 100% ...

... football player all the time. He covers plays downfield better than anyone else on the OL. He can play any spot on the OL. Just line him up and he'll give you something. At this point I'd have to say the OL is rebuilt, and in just one season, around Kuper, the only starter left from the end of '07.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X