Matt Wilhelm's Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Wilhelm's Comments

I heard this story on Sportscenter a little while ago and it kind of bothered me. SD linebacker Matt Wilhelm stated, when talking about Jay Cutler, that "He is a punk. I'm just not a huge fan of his." He also discusses the topic of the MNF trash talk between players Jay Cutler and Phillip Rivers last season. He says that Jay basically started the trash talk to he and SP. I find this a little hard to believe. If that were the case, why would Phillip Rivers be trash talking Jay Cutler if Jay wasn't saying anything to him all game? The article is below. Let me know what you think. I'm glad this happened. Along with the "media's" completely biased analysis of the Broncos/Chargers matchup, hopefully this will get our players fired up for the game!

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/weblo...punk/?chargers

Matt Wilhelm is a punk, just like all of those loud mouth chargers.
    sigpic

Comment

I dont know. Maybe Willhelm told Rivers on the sideline. Nobody will ever know who started it. Philip Rivers never called Jay Cutler a baby like most of you think. He was actually saying atta baby to Shaun Phillips while looking at Jay. What I can tell you is Matt Willhelm is a joke of a linebacker. If I was an opposing QB, id talk crap too. Willhelm sucks

Originally posted by AtwaterHITS27 View Post
      I heard this story on Sportscenter a little while ago and it kind of bothered me. SD linebacker Matt Wilhelm stated, when talking about Jay Cutler, that "He is a punk. I'm just not a huge fan of his." He also discusses the topic of the MNF trash talk between players Jay Cutler and Phillip Rivers last season. He says that Jay basically started the trash talk to he and SP. I find this a little hard to believe. If that were the case, why would Phillip Rivers be trash talking Jay Cutler if Jay wasn't saying anything to him all game? The article is below. Let me know what you think. I'm glad this happened. Along with the "media's" completely biased analysis of the Broncos/Chargers matchup, hopefully this will get our players fired up for the game!

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/weblo...punk/?chargers

Comment

proving why he is and will remain a charger player, an idiot and cant play.

Comment

Originally posted by Banme View Post
          I dont know. Maybe Willhelm told Rivers on the sideline. Nobody will ever know who started it. Philip Rivers never called Jay Cutler a baby like most of you think. He was actually saying atta baby to Shaun Phillips while looking at Jay. What I can tell you is Matt Willhelm is a joke of a linebacker. If I was an opposing QB, id talk crap too. Willhelm sucks
          Just like we'll never know who started it, we'll never know if Rivers called Cutler a baby, or was saying atta baby to Phillips... I find it funny though that all sorts of people say that Rivers and the dolts dont go public with their trash talk, and then they blatantly do so...
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

You guys can have Willhelm if you want.

Comment

ROFL. Of course you would find it hard to believe. You and all the other Broncos fans find that hard to believe. It's called HOMERSM. Your boy Cutler is no saint. I'm more inclined to believe that Cutler started with his trash talking and crotch grabbing, as reported by many Chargers players.

Only the Broncos fans and players (e.g. Bailey) would refuse to look the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
                You guys can have Willhelm if you want.
                My thoughts exactly. He could be your next Marlon McCree.

Comment

Originally posted by bolts_fan View Post
                  ROFL. Of course you would find it hard to believe. You and all the other Broncos fans find that hard to believe. It's called HOMERSM. Your boy Cutler is no saint. I'm more inclined to believe that Cutler started with his trash talking and crotch grabbing, as reported by many Chargers players.

Only the Broncos fans and players (e.g. Bailey) would refuse to look the other way.
                  I never said Cutler was a saint. Cutler says that he doesn't like the way Rivers carries himself and your LB calls him a "punk." While we're at it, since you're categorizing all Bronco's players and fans as the same since we all "refuse to look the other way", I'm going to assume this would carry on to other teams and all Charger fans and players talk trash. So far, this theory has been very consistent.

Comment

I never said Cutler was a saint. Cutler says that he doesn't like the way Rivers carries himself and your LB calls him a "punk." While we're at it, since you're categorizing all Bronco's players and fans as the same since we all "refuse to look the other way", I'm going to assume this would carry on to other teams and all Charger fans and players talk trash. So far, this theory has been very consistent.
                    Now there's something we can agree on. All fans and teams talk trash to each other. It's part of the competitive nature. That's why I laugh whenever other fans calls another team "Class-less". To be sure, there are some classlessness in the NFL that we all can agree on (Belichik and his behavior after a game when he attempts the handshake with the opposing coach) but aside from those few incidents, all teams and fans will talk trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Banme View Post
                      Actually Cutler started it then the camera only gets a segment of when Rivers is responding to Cutler. I know this for certain because a video of it was posted on chargers forum showing that Cutler started to yell over to Rivers. Its kind of like if a person punches someone in the face yet the tourist only video tapes you responding and punching the person back. Yet your the one on CNN and put in jail while the other guy is set home free with an attorney to sue you.

Comment

Matt Wilhelm is a turd, plain and simple!

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                          Matt Wilhelm is a turd, plain and simple!
                          My point exactly

Comment

Originally posted by bolts_fan View Post
                            Now there's something we can agree on. All fans and teams talk trash to each other. It's part of the competitive nature. That's why I laugh whenever other fans calls another team "Class-less". To be sure, there are some classlessness in the NFL that we all can agree on (Belichik and his behavior after a game when he attempts the handshake with the opposing coach) but aside from those few incidents, all teams and fans will talk trash.
                            Well didnt karma come to New England? I mean to lose to the Giants last year then this year to be 11-5 and not make the playoffs and to lose Brady for the year? Karma came for Pats now its coming for Denver! What about class of shanarat to say "I hate the chargers" or how about him saying "eds crew did the best job" most coaches would take the win and not say anything about it. Not Mike, most players wouldnt go on the best damn sports show or what ever it is and (Cutler and say I dont care for Rivers etc) Cutler didnt have to say anything or atleast he could of said "look we are 2 teams fighting for the afc west its a rival. Then let it go, but it seems that mike and jay always have to same soemthing negative in the spotlight.

Comment

http://www.mighty1090.com/common/glo...io/40/3437.mp3

The radio host opens up with "Jay Cutler is a punk right?" And Wilhelm just agrees. It's not like he comes out in the middle of talking about the game stating he's a punk.

Comment

Working...
                              X