Matt Wilhelm's Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Matt Wilhelm is a turd, plain and simple!
    Jay cutler and your Mike shanarat isnt? Next time you want the AFC west try beating the Raiders!

Comment

wait... you mean they dont teach you how to understand sarcasm in san diego? clearly when shannahan says these things, he's making a joke... dolt fans really are stupid...
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by bolts_fan View Post
        ROFL. Of course you would find it hard to believe. You and all the other Broncos fans find that hard to believe. It's called HOMERSM. Your boy Cutler is no saint. I'm more inclined to believe that Cutler started with his trash talking and crotch grabbing, as reported by many Chargers players.

Only the Broncos fans and players (e.g. Bailey) would refuse to look the other way.
        Which actually makes you a homer as well. Nice detective work. You call an entire fanbase homers, then, one sentence later, prove that you're nothing but a homer yourself.

Well done. Idiot.

Btw: Matt who? The guy SUCKS ASS.

Kinda reminds me of that DB for the Steelers last season who talked about how they were going to "whoop up on" Brady and the Pats. Hey, how'd that turn out, anyway?

Oh right. He got burned for two touchdowns on the way to a New England rout.

Keep talking, Mr. Wilhelm.
        In Manning I trust.

Comment

Originally posted by sidewinders
          basically jay cutler was trash talking...because he was getting whooped up and Philip Like any great leader comes to back up his team..with no curse words..."what a baby" its clear hes saying that.

Cutler just comes off as a D-bag

=[

and i like how he trys to escalate things...saying i won't forget what he said...really jay? You won't forget he called u a baby? Cause you really are a baby..and according to everybody you said the vulgar things in the first place..
          blah blah blah blah blah.

Wipe your chin. You've got some of Phil's man sauce on it.
          grade a Jerk.
          In Manning I trust.

Comment

Wilhelm should not have called Cutler a punk publicly like that even though it's the truth. But why get so hung up on it when it's the truth??? Cutler talks trash when he can't back it up on the field then grabs his crotch in an obscene gesture, then acts all innocent .... Toss in his Elway comments, his throwing Marshall under the us and his public comments on Rivers and he is what he is... Broncos and Chargers need no motivation to play against each other. Players on both teams could fill the newspapers with comments aimed at each other and it means nothing.

Comment

There have been numerous sources that were actually at the game who stated that Cutler started the trash talking between he and Rivers last season. Everyone on the Chargers side stated that Cutler started it, while everyone on the Broncos side have basically kept quiet about it.

I'm not a Rivers fan but it's total homerism to believe that Cutler was completely innocent in that exchange, especially since it's clear the camera focused on the two in the middle of the incident - not the beginning.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sniptilla View Post
                Wilhelm should not have called Cutler a punk publicly like that even though it's the truth. But why get so hung up on it when it's the truth??? Cutler talks trash when he can't back it up on the field then grabs his crotch in an obscene gesture, then acts all innocent .... Toss in his Elway comments, his throwing Marshall under the us and his public comments on Rivers and he is what he is... Broncos and Chargers need no motivation to play against each other. Players on both teams could fill the newspapers with comments aimed at each other and it means nothing.
                Dude, what are you even talking about? Grabbed his crotch? You're such a child.

Thought there was a minimum age or IQ required for posting here. Guess not.
                In Manning I trust.

Comment

OMG! NFL players we don't even know trash talked each other?!? For reals?

Are all of you really dumb enough to care? None of you know what actually happened between the two plus it doesn't matter. Rivers and Cutler aren't your boys, they're cocky NFL QB's who talk trash. Get over it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                    There have been numerous sources that were actually at the game who stated that Cutler started the trash talking between he and Rivers last season. Everyone on the Chargers side stated that Cutler started it, while everyone on the Broncos side have basically kept quiet about it.

I'm not a Rivers fan but it's total homerism to believe that Cutler was completely innocent in that exchange, especially since it's clear the camera focused on the two in the middle of the incident - not the beginning.

Really? I mean really? You aren't going to totally deny the possibility of Cutler starting anything?

I <3 You

Comment

I can agree with mojo that Cutler did have something to do with the initial trash talking...

But my problem with Rivers is that Cutler and the SD defense were talking trash; two sides that Actually go against each other (who cares who started it between them, it happens every game). My issue is....How does a qb who is finished playing for the rest of the game just jump into the heckling with his defense against ONE guy?
                      For that alone Rivers is and will always be a complete and utter jerk..

Ya know....I'm actually starting to like our chances Sunday night.
                      Last edited by atl-bronco; 12-26-2008, 08:58 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fighting about something that does not matter anymore awesome!.... and not to mention people seem shocked that olayers trash talk to each other another awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by atl-bronco View Post
                          I can agree with mojo that Cutler did have something to do with the initial trash talking...

But my problem with Rivers is that Cutler and the SD defense were talking trash; two sides that Actually go against each other (who cares who started it between them, it happens every game). My issue is....How does a qb who is finished playing for the rest of the game just jump into the heckling with his defense against ONE guy?For that alone Rivers is and will always be a complete and utter jerk..
                          I think that is the point that most Bronco fans (with a few exceptions) are missing. Cutler MAY HAVE been the one that started the jawing in the first place. The cameras just happened to catch Rivers in the act. Kind of like the personal foul call usually goes to the player that throws the SECOND punch...not the first.

Either way, these two will forever be linked to each other because of this incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt4LifeSD View Post
                            Really? I mean really? You aren't going to totally deny the possibility of Cutler starting anything?

I <3 You
                            Whoa, keep it in your pants, big boy. maybe you should head down to Hillcrest and let off a little steam.
                            In Manning I trust.

Comment

I saw his comments on sportscenter this morning also, my first thought was this guy is a baby punk himself and saying to myself who the hell is this guy? I've not hear of his name before. He is prob trying to get the media to talk about his team more. Pathetic guy .

Comment

This is what its all about.

This is what makes the NFL so fun and special to watch.This rivalry runs deep and is going to be good hopefully for a long time.Trash talk,Broncos vs Chargers,Cutler vs Rivers,division title on the line.Where else would you rather be than right here right now! Ha ha an old Marv Levy quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X