X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CodyRoark
    replied
    Originally posted by RIVERS619 View Post
    Didn't sound like it. Not like I know who your backup ILB is either, though. But don't be so quick with it.
    lol No I heard about him about 2 months ago I guess he was getting punked out by a Raider fan at the Oakland Game and he started mouthing off trying to back himself up... Idk but that's why I know about him, then I went to youtube to see about him and I saw nothing for him.

Leave a comment:

• RIVERS619
    replied
    Didn't sound like it. Not like I know who your backup ILB is either, though. But don't be so quick with it.

Leave a comment:

• CodyRoark
    replied
    Originally posted by RIVERS619 View Post
    lol @ roark calling out wilhelm when he didn't even know anything about him

anyway, ignore wilhelm. he's on the bench 95% of the game, so do us a favor and have one of your players knock him out. You guys shouldn't associate him with the rest of the team when he barely gets any playing time, think of him as a waterboy or something
    Well actually dude I did know who Wilhelm is... I knew he didn't start on anything in which I said he hasn't broken any record and said he probably never will... cause he's on the bench. He's like a cheerleader.. he goes by whatever is going on.

Leave a comment:

• RIVERS619
    replied
    lol @ roark calling out wilhelm when he didn't even know anything about him

anyway, ignore wilhelm. he's on the bench 95% of the game, so do us a favor and have one of your players knock him out. You guys shouldn't associate him with the rest of the team when he barely gets any playing time, think of him as a waterboy or something

Leave a comment:

• CodyRoark
    replied
    Originally posted by dead bolt View Post
    For the record, few Charger fans were very happy about Wilhelm's comments, either. The consensus on the Charger boards is that he should shut his mouth.

On another note, do you folks really watch "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?" Man, that's messed up.
    No we don't watch that gay show. Seriously I think Wilhelm might get off to it though.

Leave a comment:

• dead bolt
    replied
    For the record, few Charger fans were very happy about Wilhelm's comments, either. The consensus on the Charger boards is that he should shut his mouth.

On another note, do you folks really watch "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?" Man, that's messed up.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Originally posted by CodyRoark View Post
    Well then he shouldn't be talking about Jay when all he does is bask on the sidelines and play kickoff, punt return and Kick Return.

PLEASE... That's the point. It's OBVIOUS (as Shanny would say) that SD feels the way to beat Cutler is to get inside his head, rattle him, and get him off his focus! This is why scrub called him out...

They want to get in his head! This is their game plan b/c they know they have no answer for DEN's air attack. The only way to stop Cutler is top hope Cutler stops himself. I expect them to ride Cutler heavily all Sunday.

BUT... SD is going to realize... They "got" to Cutler before b/c Cutler had an undiagnosed disease... I do think their trash talking will backfire this time. Cutler will bring it.

NOW... with the way Cutler played in the second half (and 4th quarter) in week-2... I do not fault SD for playing this mental game. I just hope it backfires and works against them.

Cutler will have 300+ yards passing... BUT, will he turn the ball over? Will he produce TDs? I certainly hope so!

Leave a comment:

• CodyRoark
    replied
    Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
    records? Wilhelm might not play anything outside of special teams. The guy needs to start to break a record.
    Well then he shouldn't be talking about Jay when all he does is bask on the sidelines and play kickoff, punt return and Kick Return.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Bottom Line....there's no way I'm missing this game!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DoJo Chargerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by CodyRoark View Post
    The Chargers are getting more and more cocky as the game comes by. Seriously they are going to jinx themselves and collapse. WE have no problems at injury so far so we'll be full spread. And for Wilhelm: This guy is a crock seriously, if anyones a punk he is. He's never broken any record. I bet he won't break any records in his career.
    records? Wilhelm might not play anything outside of special teams. The guy needs to start to break a record.

Leave a comment:

• CodyRoark
    replied
    The Chargers are getting more and more cocky as the game comes by. Seriously they are going to jinx themselves and collapse. WE have no problems at injury so far so we'll be full spread. And for Wilhelm: This guy is a crock seriously, if anyones a punk he is. He's never broken any record. I bet he won't break any records in his career.

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
    money and ratings.....the NFL LOVES rivalries and drama
    One out of two ain't bad.......

Leave a comment:

• DoJo Chargerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed View Post
    Seriously, I wouldn't mind a bit if everyone involved would just grow up and learn to act like a freakin professional.

The Chargers personality defects are many and varied and Cutler needs to just leave it alone, the more he gets caught up in that soap opera the more he feeds it's flames.......
    money and ratings.....the NFL LOVES rivalries and drama

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Seriously, I wouldn't mind a bit if everyone involved would just grow up and learn to act like a freakin professional.

The Chargers personality defects are many and varied and Cutler needs to just leave it alone, the more he gets caught up in that soap opera the more he feeds it's flames.......

Leave a comment:

• BroncosRockdaRockies
    replied
    Originally posted by bolts_fan View Post
    ROFL. Of course you would find it hard to believe. You and all the other Broncos fans find that hard to believe. It's called HOMERSM. Your boy Cutler is no saint. I'm more inclined to believe that Cutler started with his trash talking and crotch grabbing, as reported by many Chargers players.

Only the Broncos fans and players (e.g. Bailey) would refuse to look the other way.
    So where was the Broncos when Phyllis did the same thing in New England? See the pattern here so if you wanna cast the first stone calling people homers maybe look in your own yard!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X