X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orang/blu in LA
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyAsian
    I can't say I'm not nervous....I hope the crowd will be in this one and show them some Orange Avalanche!
    I know i'm going to develop an ulcer during this game. The front of my couch is already worn down from me sitting there, too freaked out to lean back. If we have a 37 point lead at the half, i MIGHT sit back and try to relax...

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    The chiefs [email protected] What else would i be talking about? And you wonder why people don't like you.

Leave a comment:

• Aardwolf
    replied
    Re: Game Predictions

Originally posted by rascal
    Peter King of SI predicts 27-24 Broncos.
    Any particular opponent?

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyAsian
    I can't say I'm not nervous....I hope the crowd will be in this one and show them some Orange Avalanche!
    The crowd will be hopping, just like it was for the Raiders game. Tickets for this game are near impossible to find. A buddy of mine was looking for some tickets and had to pay two times the original value to get to the game.

Leave a comment:

• ChadCollins
    replied
    I will predict that Priest Holmes is injured in this game and will miss some time. I will say 26-19 Denver (as long as they call the clips in the back on the kick returns)

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    if denver plays well, there is no question we can beat this team.
    but the way we've been inconsistent, who knows whether we will play well. i really think our pass D is going to make or break this game.
    here is an interesting kc stat: they average 234 passing yards and 127 rushing yards to their opponents 210 and 135. pretty even really. BUT the point differential is 30 to 18. i guess that is explained by turnovers and a good red zone D. but those yardage numbers don't inspire the shock and awe that some people seem to think. in this respect, kc reminds me of the 97 broncos - they always seemed to win, but i never felt a great deal of confidence.
    can't wait till sunday. :jumping:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../teams/chiefs/

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Peter King picked Denver to be in the Super Bowl this year....but because of injuries....Denver has has some difficulties winning.

That score he predicted is what EVERYBODY is predicting. I hope it's not that close because I know the Broncos cannot win a close one like that.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    I hope so.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    He actually knows the Broncos well.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    started a topic Game Predictions

Game Predictions

Peter King of SI predicts 27-24 Broncos.
Working...
X