Jay Cutler is 17-20!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler is 17-20!

Jay is 17-20. Yes, this is a losing record. When he was at Vandy, he had a losing record. Therefore, I can't say Jay is a proven winner.

Jay will put up some awesome stats. He will make Pro Bowls. Can he win the important games? Can he learn to control his emotions on the field so it won't affect his play negatively?

I'll be the first to say he has the best arm in the NFL. He is an intelligent athlete. He can make most any throw needed to play in the NFL. He has the skills. He may be overconfident in his ability to make all throws that have led to several boneheaded plays.

Will he earn the title "winner"? That's the franchise question for the Denver Broncos organization.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

No one can win while this defense takes the field!
    Yeahhhhhhhh Boyyyyyyyyy,
    That's my Dawg!

"I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind...!" - Snoop Dawg ?

Comment

Because QB's single handedly win games now?
      sigpic

Comment

I can bet that over half of those losses are not Jay's fault...

Comment

can you honestly sit here and tell me that jay needs to step up in his 3rd year and win more games after watching crap like last night? Also not only must he get a td every drive he has to overcome crappy special teams all with his 8th string runningback? Only a crazy man would say jay is the problem with our team. We are a mirrored image of the saints.

Comment

Yeah that's funny I thought Jay was a QB, not a MLB.....

Comment

Originally posted by JAT View Post
              Yeah that's funny I thought Jay was a QB, not a MLB.....
              maybe that bodybuilder jay cutler can play mlb for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator View Post
                Jay is 17-20. Yes, this is a losing record. When he was at Vandy, he had a losing record. Therefore, I can't say Jay is a proven winner.

Jay will put up some awesome stats. He will make Pro Bowls. Can he win the important games? Can he learn to control his emotions on the field so it won't affect his play negatively?

I'll be the first to say he has the best arm in the NFL. He is an intelligent athlete. He can make most any throw needed to play in the NFL. He has the skills. He may be overconfident in his ability to make all throws that have led to several boneheaded plays.

Will he earn the title "winner"? That's the franchise question for the Denver Broncos organization.

Yes Cutler will win the big/important game(s), he just needs a supporting cast to help him. Cutler was in it from the start, but the defense just gave out on him.

As for his emotions, its just how the games going. If we are winning, he has a positive attitude. Vice versa, but he seems to have a comeback attitude which is great! :salute!:

Comment

One of the top offenses and the broncos were still outscored by 100pts over 16 games.

Comment

I think 37 interceptions in 37 career games speaks for itself a little bit.

Cutler still has work to do.

Comment

This is the problem with the this generation.

"Instant Grad"

Things take time. there are plenty of QB's, H of Fers that didn't have a .750 win percentage their first few years w/ a team. The entire team is young-at most key positions.

He is a very talented QB. Yes, he has some things to work on. Those things get taken care of-and they will in time.

Let's face it. He makes mistakes, BM makes mistakes, but our real prob. is the D. when the D gets it right in a year or two (we hope!) I bet Jay will be that much better, and then some.

I can hear it now.."It's a lot easier to go out there now and make plays, knowing the D can stop teams and it doesn't fall all on the O and the passing game." -Jay Cutler 2010

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                        I think 37 interceptions in 37 career games speaks for itself a little bit.

Cutler still has work to do.
                        and peyton manning has 167 in 176 games brady has 86 in 110

*** is your point

as to the OP this is such a dumb idea . . . what "winner QB" do you believe could continue "winning" with no defense or ST help and 8 RBs

honestly answer that question
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

Stanford wasn´t exactly a winning program. Who´s to say Elway would have been the QB if his father hadn´t been coach. He´s a three year starter when the the 35 million dollar man was Drue Breees flunky and sat on the bench for three years. He better be better than Cutler. 17 men on IRA to include 7 running backs. Fouth youngest team. When Elway got the people he needed then he was good. Cutler doesn´t have a mature supporting cast.

Comment

He also has 52 tds in 37 starts.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hardcorebronco View Post
                              Because QB's single handedly win games now?
                              Duh don't you watch ESPN? Vince Young doesn't need fancy stats, he just wins games

Comment

Working...
                              X