Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Cutler enjoys playing in Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
    Jay and Shanny are tight.

I talked with Jack ,Jays dad, and he can say the Defense su#ks Ballz! Which Jack said. Jay can't say that.
    After the SD game, Jay had every right to say that!

Well, I heard that he said "this defense cant stop anyone". Or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
      He does not hate Denver. He hates that pressure on him to win with a sucky defense!
      Welcome to the NFL..........hopefully he wont go VY on you lol

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
        I'm just curious as to how fans feel about the question in the title. I've often wondered if Cutler truly enjoys playing here in Denver, or if he would have preferred to go elsewhere where expectations may not be so high, say Tennessee (who was originally trying to draft him), Arizona (where Leinert went) or say Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, etc. - basically any team that doesn't have the expectations that the Broncos and their fans have.

I was reading an article in another thread that made it a point to discuss how Cutler left Denver immediately Monday following the loss to San Diego, and how this somehow showed a lack of leadership or whatever. Not sure how the two tie together, but Elway eventually got married and settled down in Denver within a season or two of being traded here. Not necessarily expecting Cutler to do the same - Favre never moved to Green Bay, after all and he did just fine for himself. But I wonder if Cutler has really embraced his role as the face of Colorado sports yet.

yes and no, he loves the broncos and his fellow teammates but he hates the media and the fans here in denver and i dont blame him.

fans were very spoiled in denver by elway. and elway didnt even have to deal with such a crappy defense in his second year.

cutler is taking the heat because fans are pissed about some int'S and poor throws and his demeanor but forget how many games we would have lost had it not been for him.

who cares what his attitude is as long as he doesnt break the law. his attitude will chnage when the fans attitude towards him does

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
          yes and no, he loves the broncos and his fellow teammates but he hates the media and the fans here in denver and i dont blame him.

fans were very spoiled in denver by elway. and elway didnt even have to deal with such a crappy defense in his second year.

cutler is taking the heat because fans are pissed about some int'S and poor throws and his demeanor but forget how many games we would have lost had it not been for him.

who cares what his attitude is as long as he doesnt break the law. his attitude will chnage when the fans attitude towards him does
          Cutler shouldn't hate me... He should love me... I love him... And no, I am not stalking him. I'm a huge fan. A good, supportive fan.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
            Cutler shouldn't hate me... He should love me... I love him... And no, I am not stalking him. I'm a huge fan. A good, supportive fan.

That's sweet.
            sigpic

TZ

Comment

Working...
            X