Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler on the Pro Bowl: "I'll just wing it"

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_11330435

Meanwhile, quarterback Jay Cutler said he was scheduled to leave town Monday afternoon and begin vacation, and he wouldn't watch the NFL playoffs that begin this week.

"Time to move on," he said. "I'm definitely going to get out of here. I have a flight at 3 (p.m.)."

Cutler, who also was selected to compete in his first Pro Bowl, isn't sure he would train for the Feb. 8 game in Honolulu.

"I'll probably just wing it," he said.

Jay needs a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
      Jay needs a girlfriend.
      Jay said he can't wait to work with Peyton in the Pro Bowl to see how he prepares! Jay just wants to get better!

----------------------------------------------
      I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

good for him spontaneous is a good trait.....

he should take some time and reflect and wing it till the pro bowl

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
          Jay said he can't wait to work with Peyton in the Pro Bowl to see how he prepares! Jay just wants to get better!
          Oh yeah that's why he isn't sure if he's going to train for the game...

You Cutler defenders act like this guy is always saying/doing the right thing.

ALWAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by down_fall View Post
            "I'll probably just wing it," he said.
            Sounds like we have a discrepancy here...
            Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

ALWAYS.
              Then who would you like at qb? Dare I say Plummer!?!?

Comment

Yeah and I'm sure he said that when he was looking at a 3 game lead, expecting to go to the playoffs.

Comment

ALWAYS.
                  AMEN BROTHER

Comment

ALWAYS.
                    That was a frustrated comment. Come on! Don't take everything so literally!

I know Jay he was just frustrated with losing the game.

----------------------------------------------
                    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

ALWAYS.
                      I don't think what Jay thinks or says really has any impact on your life, so maybe everyone should get off his jock and let Jay be Jay? The only reason we won 8 games this year is because of Jay Cutler. It's not his fault there was no running game, it's not his fault there was no defense. Give him both of those and he's a super bowl champion, he has shown me nothing to disprove that. So until Cutler costs us games and becomes a liability, maybe we shouldn't turn him into the next Romo? Just a thought.

Comment

I don't think that poster was commenting on Jay, that was about the Cutler Apologists here. Just once--JUST ONCE--I'd like to hear someone with either "Cutler" or "Jay" or "#6" in their user name say something critical about our QB. Remember, being critical of someone who clearly has flaws in his game does not make you any less of a fan or any worse of a person.

Comment

The game? JUST the game?

Not the season right? How we had the lead for the AFC west and blew it big time? How we lost inexcusable games to the Raiders and Chiefs? I could go on and on.

This team didn't deserve the playoffs, wasted year.

Comment

He's the thrid string. Seriously he'll only get like 5 snaps. We cutler defenders may act like he always does the right thing, but you people will always hate him until he wins a superbowl. He's not elway people hes 25

Comment

The game? JUST the game?

Not the season right? How we had the lead for the AFC west and blew it big time? How we lost inexcusable games to the Raiders and Chiefs? I could go on and on.

This team didn't deserve the playoffs, wasted year.
                              Oh right because it was definitly cutler's fault our D is the best. Not like we gave up 30+ points in those games. GET REAL. Go join some other teams bandwagon.

Comment

Working...
                              X