Cutler on the Pro Bowl: "I'll just wing it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by down_fall View Post
    Right, when Cutler gets a good running game and a stout defense all opposing fans will just say what you guys were saying two years ago about Phillip Rivers.

More proof your just a CHarger troll. Come on... who were/are you??
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      it means alot of you are 100% hypocrites
      Says the guy that said the NFL is fixed against the dolts, but they win the division anyways

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        More proof your just a CHarger troll. Come on... who were/are you??
        A charger troll?

That the best you can come up with? Instead of making a valid argument you just call me a charger troll.

Because you can't argue my statements

Comment

Originally posted by down_fall View Post
          A charger troll?

That the best you can come up with? Instead of making a valid argument you just call me a charger troll.

Because you can't argue my statements
          You sure as **** don't deny it though, do ya?
          In Manning I trust.

Comment

Amen To the guy above me ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
              He also had D and a run game. I'm not talking stat wise. I'm talking in game wise. He looked like cutler trying to force the ball into double coverage. Go back to the SD fourms eh?
              I will agree with you about the defense but Mike Shannahan stop running the ball when it was doing good for them in the Buffalo game......Im not sayin the running game was great this season but when you have over 140 yrds running in the first quarter and clearly the other team wasnt stopping it...its the coach job to continue running it until they stop it and Mike shannhan didnt do that.....we had 20+ rushes in the first half of that game and 4-7 in the second....too me its stupid....everytime jay cutler drop back to pass I can see buffalo gainin more confident especially toward the end of the first half.....Jay must of threw like 10+ passes in row in the second half until they decided to run the ball again...It come down to coaching and as much I like Shannahan I have to questioned the decisions he made during that game and the season.
              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
                Jay said he can't wait to work with Peyton in the Pro Bowl to see how he prepares! Jay just wants to get better!
                Maybe peyton will show cutler how to not always force balls into triple coverage and cutler will show peyton his strong arm

Comment

He'll be in Nashville to see Vanderbilt take on Boston College in the Music City Bowl on Wednesday. Get a defense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
                    You sure as **** don't deny it though, do ya?
                    I've denied it in several other threads. Where have you been?

And quite frankly I don't care if you think I'm some Charger troll, for all I care you're just a Cutler apologist and a homer.

Comment

Working...
                    X