You choose the next head Coach-Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You choose the next head Coach-Poll

Everyone is throwing names out there from Bill Cower to Jason Garrett, from Steve Mariucci to Eric Mangini.
    But one name that havent seen mentioned yet and truly feel would fill Shanahans shoes is a guy that used to coach here before. He knows the system the players and even the pressure of being one of the head guys here in Denver. A guy who helped blossom Ed McCafferey, Shannon Sharp and Rod Smith, then returned for a short time and helped speed up the developement of Brandon Marshall and influenced such players as Javon Walker Brandon Stokely and even Ashley Lelie.
    No not Gary Kubiak but a guy that left Denver with the title of offensive asst. head coach for the title of offensive coordinator in Tennesse. Thats right Im pulling for Mike Hiemerdinger, the guy was always well liked by the players on offense and brought out some real talent in these guys.

Tennesse is bad @** right now because of this man and I believe its time to bring him back to Denver with of course Jermy Bates staying as offensive coordinator. Together I believe they can jell this team together and get these young players to have fun and not only play for them but play for eachother.

Also I believe Dingers family still might be calling Denver home in the off season, not sure though.
    Marty Shottenhiemer
    7.27%
    Bill Cowler
    46.36%
    Mike Hiemerdinger
    1.82%
    Brian Billick
    5.45%
    Eric Mangini
    2.73%
    Jim Fassell
    0.00%
    Jason Garrett
    0.91%
    Steve Mariucci
    3.64%
    Romeo Crennel
    1.82%
    Other/ Name your choice
    30.00%

NE's OC, NYG's DC, Cowher...maybe schottenheimer. anyone that doesnt have a reputation for losing

Comment

Poll? Where's my little voting options bar so I can just click an option?!?!
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Cowher !!!!!

Comment

GM- Scott Pioli
          HC/DC- Steve Spagnola
          OC- Bill Musgrave

Huge improvement on the defensive side and Musgrave will run a similar scheme but simplified that the Broncos were running.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
            NE's OC, NYG's DC, Cowher...maybe schottenheimer. anyone that doesnt have a reputation for losing
            schottenheimer has the biggest rep for losing, that said we need to go defensive, Steve Spagnuolo or Bill Cowher.

Comment

I think the DC from TEN would be a good fit.
              With these Bronx thru no matter what!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
                Cowher !!!!!
                just absolutely positively won't happen. He'll NEVER coach outside of NY or NC again.

Comment

Ron Rivera or Leslie Fraizer
                  sigpic

Comment

Give me Rex Ryan and find a way to retain Bobby Turner. In terms of our offense, we are set. We need a defensive in your face guy.
                    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

I voted Cower but you need to add Rex Rhyan to that list. Dude is hell of a defensive mind and we've got bates to handle the offense.
                      Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
                        just absolutely positively won't happen. He'll NEVER coach outside of NY or NC again.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=3800871

Comment

Jon Gruden, all he ever wanted was a Cutler.
                          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

last how many games.. we had 450 + yards and no tds jb is on his way out now. red zone blew. that and we were to easy to see what was comming ,tater runs for 80 yards on 8 plays , why not run a little more.happened all season.even in jets game ..walked all over them then went to pass .if it were slow you would be calling for his head. we just have the talent to make up for it .. yay for more buble screens.. very creative jb if i see another which i won't cause your fired ala trump.. so long and i will laugh when a new oc raines in jc and sticks to the run

Comment

Where is Spagnola in the poll?

Comment

Working...
                              X