Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler is not pleased with the Head Coaching Decision.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler is not pleased with the Head Coaching Decision.

I saw it on ESPN, it's somewhere in the rocky mountain news. He said he's shocked, and not pleased at all.

If anyone can find it please post it on here. Do you think Jay would be pissed enough to want out of Denver?

Originally posted by Blue Thunda View Post
    I saw it on ESPN, it's somewhere in the rocky mountain news. He said he's shocked, and not pleased at all.

If anyone can find it please post it on here. Do you think Jay would be pissed enough to want out of Denver?
    It's been posted three times now, and he did not say he was not pleased. Please stop fabricating.

Comment

He's a third year player who hasn't won anything yet. He's reacting emotionally. He gets paid a ton to do his job, so I don't think it really matters what he thinks. He'll see in time that it was the right move, and hopefully it's a coach he can get along with.

Comment

If the entire coaching staff including Bates is canned, then I can see Cutler being a bit upset, but if Bates stays then I don't see any reason for Cutler to be upset other than not know this was going to happen. He will get over it when his team actually makes the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingxgiant
          i don't know how anyone can listen to anything you say if you truly believe Jay Cutler is a better quarterback than Philip Rivers.
          I really wish you would go to the trash talk forum instead of crapping up threads with your dimbulb comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
            It's been posted three times now, and he did not say he was not pleased. Please stop fabricating.

Why dont you post the quote then "sportking"? I'm sure our QB is excitited to learn a new system - under a less qualified coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Thunda View Post

I saw the same thing, and I don't get that impression at all.

I just think he was suprised, as probably all Broncos players were.

I think Jay is smart enough to know changes happen in the NFL all the time. These guys are professionals. They aren't tied emotionally to their teammates, and they aren't tied to their coaches.

I am sure Jay will be just fine with the move provided the Broncos make a smart hire.

If you watched Jay Cutler on the sideline during the Charger game, and at other times during the season, he was quite frustrated with the defense.

As long as improvements are made to the team, I am sure Jay Cutler will be on board.

Don't make something out of nothing.

Mike Shanahan was not Jay Cutler's Dad, so I am quiote sure he will get over it. All NFL players go through this at one time or another during their careers.

It's no big deal to the players, as long as the right hire is made to replace Shanahan.

Comment

Asked his thoughts on Mike Shanahan's firing Tuesday, Jay Cutler said he's "not happy about it" and "shocked."
                "We had zero inkling this was going to happen," Cutler said. "I had just met with Mike. I’m disappointed, I’m not happy." Cutler improved drastically every season under Shanahan and his 2009 outlook has taken a hit. Another fallout from Shanahan's dismissal could be losing highly promising coordinator Jeremy Bates, whom the Broncos just handed a contract extension.
                Source: Rocky Mountain News

Chi1 is a moron who cant read or hear

Comment

according to ESPN, thats exactly what he said.

Me with Jay Cutler.

Me with Marlon McCree and my brother.

5-1 at Broncos games (5-0 at home).

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
                    Asked his thoughts on Mike Shanahan's firing Tuesday, Jay Cutler said he's "not happy about it" and "shocked."
                    "We had zero inkling this was going to happen," Cutler said. "I had just met with Mike. I’m disappointed, I’m not happy." Cutler improved drastically every season under Shanahan and his 2009 outlook has taken a hit. Another fallout from Shanahan's dismissal could be losing highly promising coordinator Jeremy Bates, whom the Broncos just handed a contract extension.
                    Source: Rocky Mountain News

Chi1 is a moron who cant read or hear
                    Why would we lose Bates? Do you think he would go with Shanahan wherever?

Comment

Just listened to the phone interview online, he said specifically that he thought it was a mistake. Now maybe that's just him being diplomatic and not throwing his former coach under a bus, but he didn't sound too thrilled about it. That being said, that doesn't mean that he's not going to be willing to work with someone else. I think the biggest thing is we keep the offensive scheme pretty much in place. Keep Bates or bring in another West Coast offensive type and let's keep him in an offense that has worked well for Cutler. The defense needs to be tossed out the window and completely retooled though.
                      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

I really wish you would go to the trash talk forum instead of crapping up threads with your dimbulb comments.
                        He would get eat up in the smack talk forum, he is doing the smart thing and staying away from the big boy area, he tries to talk smack here knowing most Bronco posters will respect the forum rules and reframe from lighting him up like what would happen in the smack area, problem is he really has nothing to contribute to the General forum either.
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

depending who our new GM and Head Coach are, they may fire bates.

Me with Jay Cutler.

Me with Marlon McCree and my brother.

5-1 at Broncos games (5-0 at home).

Comment

Here's my question again, who cares what he thinks? He's a paid employee of the organization reacting emotionally to the guy who drafted him getting canned. I am sure he feels like this reflects on his play, and you know what, it does.

He'll think about it, realize he wants the next $70MM contract, and go bust his butt for whoever they hire.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Cutler would be dissapointed after saying "we can't stop anybody".

Shannahan was fired because he was going to keep the man which controlled a defense that "can't stop anybody."

Comment

Working...
                              X