Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    LOL!

Morris is the same age as McDaniels, FYI. And although Spagnuolo is 49, that's relatively young for a head coach.
    This I know. I've pulling for the young ones in this one.

Comment

Gimmick teams get revealed in the playoffs. Look at the Dolphins right now. Be it offense or defense, this team needs an identity.

Comment

Morris?
        Please!
        The highest position he ever had was assistant coach for the defensive back. Wake up and get real!

Jeremy Bates, we can do without. He can't call a good odffensive game to save his life. Baltimore and The Chicago Bears scored more points per game average than we did
        The guy has no clue how to get a feel and flow for the game
        Did you guys watch any Broncos game this year?
        Did you have your orange glasses on that you guys missed his horrible play calling?
        sigpic
        I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike05 View Post
          you made some very good points but i just dont know
          Who are you talking to?

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
            Morris?
            Please!
            The highest position he ever had was assistant coach for the defensive back. Wake up and get real!

Jeremy Bates, we can do without. He can't call a good odffensive game to save his life. Baltimore and The Chicago Bears scored more points per game average than we did
            Did you have your orange glasses on that you guys missed his horrible play calling?
            I agree, as well as the offense played, there were many times it went stale. Yes the Raiders scored 31 points, but the Broncs only scored 10.

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
              Morris?
              Please!

Bowlen and Cutler will talk to Bates and get him to stay onboard, but I do not think that Bates is ready to run this offense himself, as you stated. But McDaniels will not only be the head coach, he can help Cutler and Bates in retrospect... And I believe Morris and Bates would be a bad combo of unproven coaching if Morris was the Head Coach. Spragnuolo is a far better canidate then Morris, but I also worry that he will try and force his own philosophy on the team and the offense would be lost, especially if Bates is named OC!

Comment

Dear lord...

If McDonalds becomes our new HC i will throw up and then become extremely irritable and unapproachable for days

Hiring Mcdoogle here would be a TERRIBLE choice. Absolutley retarded, idk what i would think of Bowlens HC choosing ability, but it would not be good.

WE DO NOT NEED A LANE KIFFIN

How will hiring a 32 year old OC as our HC solve ANY of our Defensive problems?

IT WON'T

Comment

Josh McDaniels Head Coach..BUT

All signs seem to indicate that McDaniels will be our next head coach. That being said thats great for our offense but who do you think he has in mind for a D-Cordinator. I dont care how explosive our offense can be our defense is just as bad. So who is the D-Cordinator if McDaniels is our next head coach.

Comment

Well you say that, there's this guy on our D staff who I hear is pretty good. His name's like...Bob Slowik or something.
                    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by Cage81 View Post
                      All signs seem to indicate that McDaniels will be our next head coach. That being said thats great for our offense but who do you think he has in mind for a D-Cordinator. I dont care how explosive our offense can be our defense is just as bad. So who is the D-Cordinator if McDaniels is our next head coach.
                      Not too fast. CBS News 4 is reporting that Spagnuolo is the front-runner at this point, and this came AFTER McDaniels interview this morning. The news of McDaniels being the front runner came this morning BEFORE the interview and after the Spagnuolo interview.

So there's conflicting reports left and right, definitely.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cage81 View Post
                        I hope it is McDaniels...but it may be Spagnuolo, I would not hold true to anything reported as of yet...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
                          Well you say that, there's this guy on our D staff who I hear is pretty good. His name's like...Bob Slowik or something.
                          Though I'm not completely backing slowik I agree that maybe we should stick to him a little longer. We don't necissarily need a new D-Coordinator. We may just need a GM who can have a knack for seeing Defensive talent that he can bring in for Slowik to work with. As well as a Head Coach who knows what he is doing defensively in case the D-Coordinator isn't doing his job.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Though I'm not completely backing slowik I agree that maybe we should stick to him a little longer. We don't necissarily need a new D-Coordinator. We may just need a GM who can have a knack for seeing Defensive talent that he can bring in for Slowik to work with. As well as a Head Coach who knows what he is doing defensively in case the D-Coordinator isn't doing his job.
                            Lol ever hear of sarcasm?

Besides, one of the reasons shanny was fired was because he wouldn't fire slowik.

Slowik is GONE

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              No, we need to get rid of Slowik ASAP. His schemes would only work if he were coaching the All-Pro First Team. He was a decent D-backs coach and that's it...he's definitely one of the worst DCs I've ever seen; last year was a mixture of scheme, coaching, leadership and talent problems...and talent was the least of our worries IMO.
                              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                                Dear lord...

If McDonalds becomes our new HC i will throw up and then become extremely irritable and unapproachable for days

Hiring Mcdoogle here would be a TERRIBLE choice. Absolutley retarded, idk what i would think of Bowlens HC choosing ability, but it would not be good.

WE DO NOT NEED A LANE KIFFIN

How will hiring a 32 year old OC as our HC solve ANY of our Defensive problems?

IT WON'T
                                Again you are looking simply at the fact of where you want the next head coach to focus...fact is that Bowlen will not hire someone who says 'Defense, Defense, Defense' because the strength of the team is offense...he will hire the guy who says 'We need this offensively and need to do this on defense'! Which ever canidate will look to balance, he will not hire someone who wants to change the whole team or has no idea how to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X