Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Buckeye state

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello from the Buckeye state

    Been a Bronco fan since I've been into Football.

    :salute!:

  • #2
    Greetings and welcome.
    Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ?Nygma! View Post
      Been a Bronco fan since I've been into Football.

      :salute!:
      DITTO

      Im from Ohio as well :salute!:...the Dayton vicinity...you?
      If you aint first, youre last...:salute!:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BroncOhio85 View Post
        DITTO

        Im from Ohio as well :salute!:...the Dayton vicinity...you?
        Columbus, now I'm going to school down in Portsmouth though

        Comment


        • #5
          what's up

          Hello also from the buckeye state, lets get Jenkins 1st round
          Check me out- I am Advocate Greatness

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome to another Ohio Buckeye.

            Cincinnati native here but that was many moons ago. I just flew into Dayton last October for my cousin's wedding in Cincy.

            Howdy ?Nygma!
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ?Nygma! View Post
              Been a Bronco fan since I've been into Football.

              Columbus, now I'm going to school down inPortsmouth though
              Welcome to the Boards ..... :salute!:

              Hey this is pretty close to my neck of the woods....As I'm sure you travel down 23.. So if you ever want to grab some grub on the way to school like at a Max & Ermas,Apple Bee's,Roosters etc I will pick up the tab...Just send a PM and I will give ya my cell number..:salute!:
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                Welcome to the Boards ..... :salute!:

                Hey this is pretty close to my neck of the woods....As I'm sure you travel down 23.. So if you ever want to grab some grub on the way to school like at a Max & Ermas,Apple Bee's,Roosters etc I will pick up the tab...Just send a PM and I will give ya my cell number..:salute!:
                wait a minute LD...

                what happened to the last poster you took to diner we dont see him around here anymore....

                welcome to the board ?Nygma!...
                sigpic

                sig by B4B6..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                  wait a minute LD...

                  what happened to the last poster you took to diner we dont see him around here anymore....
                  All I can say to that is .... It puts the lotion on it's skin....
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X