Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookie QB Joe Flacco more playoff wins/games than Cutler in his first year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie QB Joe Flacco more playoff wins/games than Cutler in his first year!

I'm not saying, I'm just saying !

Hurry up Cutler.

If Jay C had any sort of D he would be winning playoff games too.
    sigpic

Comment

It's a lot easier when you only need to pass for 100 yards and score 1 TD per game.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by down_fall View Post

Hurry up Cutler.
        Why waste a post... Broncos don't have the D like the Ravens have... Plus what did Flaco do to hold the Titans to 10 points....?
        Go Broncos!!!

Comment

When Cutler can be 11/22 for 161 yards and 1 TD and win a game, please give our Defensive Coordinator a 20 year 50 million dollar deal.

Comment

Hurry up Cutler.
            Reading this MB sometimes makes me wonder when Football quit being a TEAM sport.

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
              If Jay C had any sort of D he would be winning playoff games too.
              Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
              It's a lot easier when you only need to pass for 100 yards and score 1 TD per game.
              Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              When Cutler can be 11/22 for 161 yards and 1 TD and win a game, please give our Defensive Coordinator a 20 year 50 million dollar deal.
              Every single one of you is 100% correct, if Cutler had the Ravens Defense we would be anointing him the next John Elway and the Key to the City as he would probably have given us a 15-1 record or something ridiculous like that.

Nothing against Flacco, for a Rookie he has done great but he is NOT asked to win the game. He is asked simply not to loose the game. Thus Flacco has been a great at controlling the game and not making the big mistakes that the team can't overcome and putting his defense in bad situations. :salute!:

Thx,
              Joe
              To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                Yeah, but then again if I was Cutler I would want out of Denver...no point in being the next Trent Dillweed!

Comment

wow.. and this stat means absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garzjoe View Post
                    Every single one of you is 100% correct, if Cutler had the Ravens Defense we would be anointing him the next John Elway and the Key to the City as he would probably have given us a 15-1 record or something ridiculous like that.

Nothing against Flacco, for a Rookie he has done great but he is NOT asked to win the game. He is asked simply not to loose the game. Thus Flacco has been a great at controlling the game and not making the big mistakes that the team can't overcome and putting his defense in bad situations. :salute!:

Thx,
                    Joe

Exactly!!!!!:salute!:
                    sigpic

Comment

Hurry up Cutler.
                      I honestly think Cutler would go 16-0 if in Baltimore (as woul any probowl QB)

Comment

Flacco has yet to have a 300 yard passing game in the nfl if he had a D like what Denver has i would reckon he would not be a starter now

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                          Reading this MB sometimes makes me wonder when Football quit being a TEAM sport.
                          My thoughts exactly.

Players don't win football games, teams do. Anyone who tries to use wins as a QB stat just makes themselves look like an idiot. Anyone with a brain stem knows wins cannot be utilized when comparing QB's because it is not a legitimate argument.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, if the BRONCOS had a good defense, then the JAY would be in the play-offs, going up against the Steelers tomorrow and no one would care about Flacco.
                            It's not Jay's fault, so stop insinuating that it is.

Comment

Hurry up Cutler.
                              I dont know if you realize it but the Ravens have a great defense. Enough said.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X