Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookie QB Joe Flacco more playoff wins/games than Cutler in his first year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Cutler was the QB for the Ravens they would be the consensus favorite to win the superbowl and would have been since the beginning of the year!!!
    Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Just what I thought excuses, excuses, excuses.

When will you guys realize that Cutler isn't that good.

Comment

IMO i think your an idiot... i think jay is amazing and any qb in his spot would have struggled to an 8-8 finish or less. And the only way people like me and most of this bord will start asking for jays head is when this D is in the top 10 or top 5 and jay manages to loose a few games... but i just dont see that happening
        "When I am on this board I feel like....

A male guest speaker at a conference for menaupausal divorcee women..."

MoXplant

Comment

sigpic
          -------

Comment

Originally posted by down_fall View Post

whats your excuse for being such an idiot?? When are you going to realize that your parents are still cursing themselves for the broken condom?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
              I dont know if you realize it but the Ravens have a great defense. Enough said.
              And that is all they have, hence the long spurts between championships!

Comment

This is why you should just say no...

Comment

Cutler cant carry this whole team by himself give him a ravens caliber defense and we would be scary good.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
                    And that is all they have, hence the long spurts between championships!
                    For the past two seasons Titans' fans find themselves wishing they had drafted Cutler instead of Young. How badly do you think they're wishing for him today.

As for the Ravens, that drought was the price of the Boller experiment, which only underscores the importance of not missing on a first-round QB. You would think that a defense that good would win more than one championship. Then again, they've won one more than Lovie Smith's Bears and as many as the Bucs (three of the best defenses of the past decade).
                    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

I'm not saying, I'm just saying !

Hurry up Cutler.
                      Any more insight Charger fan?

It's obvious just by going through your post history.

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                        For the past two seasons Titans' fans find themselves wishing they had drafted Cutler instead of Young. How badly do you think they're wishing for him today.

As for the Ravens, that drought was the price of the Boller experiment, which only underscores the importance of not missing on a first-round QB. You would think that a defense that good would win more than one championship. Then again, they've won one more than Lovie Smith's Bears and Schottenheimer's Chargers and as many as the Steelers and the Bucs (four of the best defenses of the past decade).
                        Exactly!

To be more then a flash in the pan you need balance!

Comment

I'm not saying, I'm just saying !

Hurry up Cutler.
                          thats true.........its easy to win when your D practically carries your team almost every single game

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post

As for the Ravens, that drought was the price of the Boller experiment, which only underscores the importance of not missing on a first-round QB. You would think that a defense that good would win more than one championship. Then again, they've won one more than Lovie Smith's Bears and as many as the Bucs (three of the best defenses of the past decade).
                            great post..... :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer View Post
                              Any more insight Charger fan?

It's obvious just by going through your post history.
                              Yeah.. how many more playoff games has that 5th year QB in SD have over the rookie in Baltimore??

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                                It's a lot easier when you only need to pass for 100 yards and score 1 TD per game.
                                True fact.

also just about EVERYONE has said the same true statement. Anyone with a mind knows that if Denver had a defense, this wouldn't be a discussion... and revenge against the Steelers would be ours.

so, down_fall...

i don't know if you noticed during the final game, but CUTLER was the only effing player on the 53 man roster even trying to win the game...

Hell even the receivers weren't coming through for him and dropped just about everything he through RIGHT AT THEM...

so no... this is not on Jay... not in the least.
                                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                                X