Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookie QB Joe Flacco more playoff wins/games than Cutler in his first year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by down_fall View Post
    I'm not saying, I'm just saying !

Hurry up Cutler.
    Man that Flacco is awesome. His halftime stats were 5/8 for 67 yards or something stupid. About as stupid as the OP.

Maybe you noticed the Ravens Defense. Did you notice how many times they gave the ball back to Flacco with turnovers? Imagine what Cutler could put up if he were given 3-4 extra posessions a game! He would DESTROY teams.

But we have no Defense. Only a slight oversight on your part

Comment

Just what I thought excuses, excuses, excuses.

When will you guys realize that Cutler isn't that good.
      We'd realize that when you realize that it's NOT Jay's fault that the DEFENSE sucks.

But see, I realize that Jay is the best that this team has. He's the ONE that tried his hardest. Jay is great.

And I do realize that you think Jay is good, and I have to say, he is THAT good.

Comment

Football is a "TEAM" game.

The best "Teams" win the most games.

Jay Cutler is a "player"

Jay Cutler is not a "Team"

Joe Flacco is not a "Team".

The Baltimore Ravens are a "Team"

BTW Trent Dilfer has won more Super Bowls than Dan Marino just sayin
        Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

Flacco kinda reminds be of Rothelisberger, 6-6 230 hard to bring down for a sack. Throws a nice deep ball. rookie winning at the #1 seed tenn is impressive, although tenn pissed the game away.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoABQ View Post

Jay Cutler is a "player"

Great for 'Dillweed', personally I would rather become like the Patriots, Cowboys or 49ers then the F'n Ravens...lol.

Comment

How do I put this......

If jay cutler was on the ravens, they would be 17-0 right now.

Comment

Yes it is impressive what Flacco has done no denying it. Though, as many have pointed out the Ravens have a awsome defense and this makes it easier on Flacco to where he throughout the season and in the playoffs can just have average stats and manage games enough to win. His defense does incredible with turnovers and stops and then defensive scoring so if he just manages the offense to a touchdown to to its enough to win. Pretty much nicely done adequate game management. No picks or turnovers for Flacco enough management great defensive play=win.

Also Flacco has had a great running game as well. His passing during the season was a lot less than Cutler by a long shot. When your team has consistant 100+ rush yards a game/and big runs pretty much excellent production in the running game. Flaccos adequate play was enough.

Yes Flacco has done real good things but when I say adequate he hasn't played extremely awsome past game management. Averaging in the 100's for passing and leading your team to marginal TD's a game is purely game management with a little extra spice here and there.

Cutler ont he other hand had a lot of passing pressure because of a flailing running game and horrible defense and still managed to even keep the Broncos going as long as we did.

So overall comparison Flacco adequate game managing with the ocassional breakout from purely game management good for a rookie. Ravens team top ranked defense great running game. Cutler pro bowl caliber quarterback great for 3rd year with terrible defensive problems and running game issues. Cutler still does a great job.

Pretty much how it is guys. Flacco has the best team and support around him he could dream of. Enough said.
                Last edited by Lange; 01-10-2009, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Okay... how do I put this nicely....

Our defense, is utter GARBAGE

The Ravens defense have forced 15 turnovers in the last 4 games. Guess how many we had all season....... 13

Are you crying yet? Cause I've been crying my ass off ALL DAY watching AMAZING defenses and rolling around on the ground begging the football gods to give us a DECENT defense!

I mean HOLY ****

How can you be THAT BAD????? And one of those wasn't even a real turnover! It was the Champ Bailey "interception", so that's really only 12! I mean holy GOD. The Arizona Cardinals got half of our total turnovers in ONE GAME.

Do you realize what Jay could have done with 15 extra possessions in a 4 game span? Oh, probably won like 4 games.

If the Titans had drafted Jay Cutler he'd have like 19 Super Bowl rings already. I don't know how, but he would have that. I mean, can you imagine how good we'd be with the Ravens defense? We could win 11 games with Patrick Ramsey and then put in a fresh Cutler for the playoffs and win the Super Bowl every year.

I'm just speechless as to how horrible this defense is. I don't think anybody here including me actually gets how terrible it is. It is GOD AWFUL. It is TERRIBLE. HORRIBLE. When you watch what a defense is supposed to do, and then watch what our defense actually does, it makes me want to throw up into my ass hole.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoABQ View Post

Jay Cutler is a "player"

This post ought to be included in the FAQ. It can't be broken down any better.
                    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

I agree w/ the defensive issues, what's really crazy is that we had a pretty good D 3 years ago right? How the hell did it get so out of wack? The only thing I can tink of is the loss of Al Wilson. Granted, we did not have a great defense but at least we could stop the run. It is obvious we need an inside LB to lead this defense, trade up and get the kid from USC.

Comment

I'm not saying, I'm just saying !

Hurry up Cutler.
                        Yeah even I think your being dumb about this.

As much as I dislike Cutler and the media drooling all over his overrated ass, the Baltimore DEFENSE has won 2 playoff games, not 11 for 22 for 169yds Joe Flacco.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBolts08' View Post
                          Yeah even I think your being dumb about this.

As much as I dislike Cutler and the media drooling all over his overrated ass, the Baltimore DEFENSE has won 2 playoff games, not 11 for 22 for 169yds Joe Flacco.
                          He's not overrated. The expectations are too high of somebody that has the worst defense I've ever seen in my life giving up 19 play 99 yard 15 minute TD drives, and 3 play 99 yard 1 minute drives.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                            He's not overrated. The expectations are too high of somebody that has the worst defense I've ever seen in my life giving up 19 play 99 yard 15 minute TD drives, and 3 play 99 yard 1 minute drives.
                            I got 2 major problems with Cutler....

A) He bounces probably 5 to 7 passes a game off a defenders chest, he makes bad decisions, and some of it is bad accuracy. Maybe Brett Favre could get away with that early in his carrer, but I have more than a feeling Cutler will throw 20+ INTs next year.

B) He throws rockets to his recievers who are 5yds away, and then yells at them for either dropping it or not reacting fast enough. Meanging he can't put any touch on the ball, and his leadership is questionable at best.

Comment

A) He bounces probably 5 to 7 passes a game off a defenders chest, he makes bad decisions, and some of it is bad accuracy. Maybe Brett Favre could get away with that early in his carrer, but I have more than a feeling Cutler will throw 20+ INTs next year.

B) He throws rockets to his recievers who are 5yds away, and then yells at them for either dropping it or not reacting fast enough. Meanging he can't put any touch on the ball, and his leadership is questionable at best.
                              i dont know what games your watching cause 5 to 7 passes off defenders chests? thats just an absurd stat that you came up with. and i realllllyyyy doubt he will throw 20+ints next year cause thats an absurd stat from a biased dolt fan.

its called "Gunslinger" for a reason look it up..... and are you freaking kidding me? if i was Cutler and i threw a rocket pass to my receiver and i dont care how close you are and you drop the pass i would be pissed too and you know you would be too....

"his leadership is questionable at best"........4 words for ya mr. biased dolt fan.....jets game browns game.....

Comment

5 to 7 a game off a defenders chest is just flat out wrong. That's 80-112 passes a year. Considering he had 232 incompletions, 30 drops, and 18 picks, no way does he throw that many off a defenders chest. That's just wrong.

And no, he doesn't rocket throws to guys 5 yards a way. I doubt you can find many videos of him throwing unreasonably fast balls to guys 5 yards away unless he actually needs to. Maybe occasionally he does, but you make it sound like it's every time. And I don't give a crap how fast he throws the ball, if it hits you in the hands you better catch it.

The only thing you've said that has any credibility is his leadership skills. They are pretty questionable.

Comment

Working...
                                X