No announcement yet.

Favre Vs Elway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elway took 5 teams to the SB, Favre 2 so far. Elway current;y has the most games won by a QB, he gets the nod.

So where do we put Ryan Leaf in these stats.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
      Elway took 5 teams to the SB, Favre 2 so far. Elway current;y has the most games won by a QB, he gets the nod.

So where do we put Ryan Leaf in these stats.
      Leaf is the most dissapointing:o crybaby
      JetBoatRich

Comment

Favre sucked with the Falcons!!

Originally posted by LLChiefsFan
        The major difference is that Favre had to do it with nothing where Elway always had pretty good team around him.
        Denver had 2 non .500 seasons during his tenure. This doesnt mean Denver was that good only because of Elway but because they had other good players as well.

If your talking passing Favre.
        If your talking scrambleing Elway.
        If your talking leadership un-measurable.

Remember that Favre went to the team that drafted him, the Atlanta Falcons. So for that reason and that reason alone I would go with Favre because he wanted to play football nomatter who it was for he has a love for the game.
        Denver never had a playmaker one on offense like a Dorsey Levins, Ahman Green, and recievers like Freeman and Driver, with a defense too!!...Reggie White, Leroy Butler, and company!!!

Elway carried them on his back....That's why Pat Bolen said" This one's for John"

I've read articles and listen to many who have said that if Elway had half of the team Montana had he would have twice the rings!!

Favre will never have the records that Elway holds either.

Elway Ranks among the Legends as a quarter back. Favre ranks extremely high not only as a QB but a football player... a gamer!!

My hat's off to both of them
        This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X