Clear All

• Belichick's Assistants = Garbage

MANGINI
    CRENNEL
    WEIS

and you pick McDaniels!?!?!?!
    what the hell is wrong with you Bowlen?

I pray I'm wrong
    but this was the 2nd worse pick behind Garret!

Frazier and Sagnuolo will ge great somewhere but i guess after watching the Eagles, Ravens, and Steelers
    advance this weekend it's obvious defense is over rated.
    Shannahan didn't pay any attention to it and I guess neither does Bowlen!

i say we all rally up and get mcdaniels fired before he even steps on the field lol bowlen i thought you had some sense

Comment

Why does everyone automatically assume he will not bring in a good DC to run the defense? It's obvious he cannot do worse than shanahan on defense.

Comment

I agree this is BS

What the heck was the point of letting Shanahan go? Bates Copied the spread from McDaniels.......im so angry right now, the team needed a STINKING defensive minded COACH!!!!!!

Comment

Spags lost points when he lost the Giants game with the 3 person rush. It doesn't work in the NFL.

Frazier inherited Tomlin's defense.

You couldn't be more wrong, again.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
            I agree this is BS

What the heck was the point of letting Shanahan go? Bates Copied the spread from McDaniels.......im so angry right now, the team needed a STINKING defensive minded COACH!!!!!!
            i dont think there is any difference in hiring mcdaniels or keeping shanahan ...

Comment

I don't like this decison either, but I trust that bowlen made the right move.

Comment

Agree 100% man...Im speechless right now, I rather have Shany-hand back. We suck on Defense but yet we higher this guy..........

Hope im wrong but I really don't think I am. I see 5 more years atleast of hiring small players that get beat up and pushed around the field yet agian.

Comment

Originally posted by PaperBagBronco View Post
                  Agree 100% man...Im speechless right now, I rather have Shany-hand back. We suck on Defense but yet we higher this guy..........

Hope im wrong but I really don't think I am. I see 5 more years atleast of hiring small players that get beat up and pushed around the field yet agian.
                  We suck on defense because Shanahan neglected it.

At least McDaniels won't neglect it.

Our defense = immediately better

Comment

Are you guys serious? The guy has only been the coach for like five minutes, and your already complaining!! Josh McDaniels is our new head coach.....DEAL WITH IT......or get off the bus...

Good luck coach McDaniels.......I hope you have the answers this team needs!

Comment

Just because he isn't defensive minded, he must have had an appealing plan for the defense, as Bowlen asked for planed coaching staff from all of them.

My guess is Bowlen liked the fact that McDaniels could continue this offense, while at the same time bring in a legit Defensive coach. I think we should wait to see the DC before we already say a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Orangejynx View Post
                        MANGINI
                        CRENNEL
                        WEIS

and you pick McDaniels!?!?!?!
                        what the hell is wrong with you Bowlen?

I pray I'm wrong
                        but this was the 2nd worse pick behind Garret!

Frazier and Sagnuolo will ge great somewhere but i guess after watching the Eagles, Ravens, and Steelers
                        advance this weekend it's obvious defense is over rated.
                        Shannahan didn't pay any attention to it and I guess neither does Bowlen!
                        Lets be honest here, we and especially you, have no idea what this guy is about, or what his plans are.

You clearly are pissed that the Broncos didnt hire 'your' guy, but that doesnt mean it's a bad hire.

Youre crucifying him before he's even signed his contract.......

Just so it's clear, I had no preference in the coaches that were being interviewed, so I am not biased.

Keep your mind open, it might help you deal with this better. :salute!:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                          i dont think there is any difference in hiring mcdaniels or keeping shanahan ...
                          Actually there is a key difference, and that is that there will be no more Slowik. I am fairly sure that Slowik doomed Shanahan. This is a giant risk because McDaniel's may not have the same genius.

I am optimistic just because the Broncos will still be getting a new mindset on defense (hopefully new talent too!). Plus we can get the offense to the next level.
                          http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

Crennell took control of a HORRIBLE Browns team

Mangini took the Jets to the playoffs his very first season

Weis is coaching College

Comment

No I wanted a D guy not "A" guy

but I'm apologizing already because apparently he wants Sean McDermot off the Eagles to be D coordinator
                              so McDaniels I apologize!

Comment

Working...
                              X